document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, April 14, 2022

IT'S TIME TO DO--

 some catch-up photos on this post--

I have been busy--doing something--just not always sure what I am busy doing????  All I know is I must be having "fun" cause time sure is flyin!!!!!!

I got this months bird block done--

This month the bird was Baltimore Oriole!!
And here is all 4 of the blocks so far--
wonder what next month's bird will be???

And I am back working on sewing my yo-yo's together into sets of 4--
here is the purple ones--

I am working on the pink ones now!!

And here is an embroidery piece that I started a long time ago--and I finally finished!!

and yesterday I was able to finish off '5' little pillow counted crossings I had done--

3 are spring ones--

and one of these was for Valentines day and the other is a Christmas one!!!

In knitting-

I finished off the red  pair of socks-made them shorter cuffs for warmer weather--and the other pair I had finished I am not sure I showed them before--and now I do have another pair of lighter weight socks all set up on the needles!!!

Got some squishy mail in--

some really pretty purples--

a couple bright colored prints--and again--had hoped for some 'pinks' but these are a very light mauve instead!!!!!

and this long panel of winter blocks in blues--really liked the designs on this one and didn't want it to sell out so ordered it now!!!

A couple new treasures came home from shopping the other day--
a large pink bird and a couple new stems of flowers--my bird collection is growing--I had missed 'growing' my bird collection!!!

And here is my Easter decorating--

new string of bunnies this year--



and a new basket and bunny followed me home from the thrift store the other day--

I just love this little bunny!!!

and one more photo--

My table in the kitchen with last year's stitch along Easter quilt on it-and a red cracker barrel truck filled with fluffy yellow chicks on their way to an Easter egg hunt!!!

STAY SAFE AND THINK CHOCOLATE RABBITS AND EASTER EGGS AND THE REAL REASON WE CELEBRATE EASTER!!
HUGS, DI 



 


No comments: