document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

WELL--IT IS GETTING CLOSER

 Hurricane Milton is getting closer and closer to Florida--

the track has moved a bit more South--

Which is not good news for where I am here on the East Coast in Brevard County--

I am mid point or a bit south of mid point of the county--

we may get the eye--

Only time--will tell how bad this one is and how much damage across the state it does--

I am staying  here in the Senior building with alot of other residents--this is suppose to be hurricane proof--they have put up storm shutters on all the big windows in the downstairs lobby area--and I learned at lunch time that '2' kitchen staff people will be staying here over night--so they provide some kind of lunch for us tomorrow--so that was a surprise!!

They did shut off our garbage shoots as the dumpster is full and even though they  were suppose to empty it today--they are not going to come and do that--so we will have to keep our garbage in our apartments until at least Friday!!!  I am in good shape that way--took mine out late afternoon yesterday--yea for me!!!

I do have to move all my plants from around the window and on the window sill and see if my window blinds will come down--I have not had them down for 4 1/2 years--no body can see into my apartment and I love watching the clouds and birds fly by!!!

The main thing is--I am all stocked up on dark Chocolate--!!!!!

Hopefully I will talk to you soon--

Take care--hugs and blessings, di

No comments: