document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

DAILY FINDS

The last couple of days I have seen and photographed some new birds--
new to me that is--
and when I put on the larger lens on the camera and was looking out the bedroom window with it, I seen this sign out in the middle of the river with these birds sitting on it--
and then something closer caught me eye--
what is that--it is not a duck --I know that!!
so I grabbed the keys and took off downstairs and out the door to the pond--
and when I got there--
this is what I discovered--
a second bird had joined the first one--and I had fun photographing them both--
then the white one flew off--
Then yesterday again I was looking out the window towards the river and seen this site--
he was up there along time-this is alight pole in our parking lot--
and yes even at night time here it is really daylight out with the parking lot lights--
but I am not complaining!!
and on the other light pole a second bird showed up--
and then they decided to fly down and have a meeting-
Hey-dude you think we can find anything higher to sit on --
those light poles are really high --
yea--I know what you mean and did you see the view from there--
ya, dude and did you see that silly lady in that window on the 3rd floor with her camera taking pictures of  'us'--
yea--just like we are the pretty birds--if she only knew--
ya, dude--she must be a newbie!!!
so where  are we going for lunch today???

and here is yesterdays sunrise--
Smiles from sunny florida--di