document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, September 21, 2015

FIRST DAY OF FALL

At least I think it is--
or it will be one day this week-
so I did change out my door hanging--
see I can get in the 'spirit' even in the hot sunshine state!!!

And yesterday while watching my race I did start another hand quilting project--
It felt sooo good to be hand quilting again--
hand quilting relaxes me for some reason--

And here is Sundays view--
and here is the sunrise for this morning--Monday

Smiles, di
Mommy's home!!!!



3 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. Maybe you should get out that bikini and lay out in the sun for a while. Get you one of those Southern tans.
Love the quilt. The colors are so pretty. i had planned on doing some hand quilting today too, but the day is already half-way gone. Don't know what happened to it. I think grocery shopping and laundry got in the way. Enjoy your day. Big hug!

sunny said...

I wish I could find hand quilting relaxing. Maybe some day. I still don't understand how to get small stitches. Your quilt is pretty though! And I second Joyce's idea - get in that bikini and get a nice tan!!!!

carol fun said...

Glad to see you are finding time to quilt... arts and crafts keeps us sane...right? LOL Your view is wonderful... enjoy the sun ...when winter comes I will be so jealous. Take care!