document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, March 22, 2018

AND THREE--MAKE A COLLECTION

You do know that if you have '3' of an item--
then you have a 'collection'--
and now I have a 'collection' of kites--
here is the Blue one--
and  this time I got the top part correct--I knew I could do it!!!!
and I took the time to measure just how big a piece of fabric was needed--
for each piece of the kite--and wrote it down --so in the future--
I can make them even faster!!!!!
Now though I have to wait until April 1st to see what 'color' we will be working with in April--
unless---
I decide to do a 2nd quilt of kites?????????????????????????
here is all '3' of them so far--
(sorry I needed to clean up the flannel board before I took the photo-
I was in a hurry to post them!!  at least that is my story!!!
******************************
and talk about 'flying'--
I got to see these out my bedroom window today--
jets--
about 5 of them flying around and I think they are practicing for an air show--


I do love the 'sound' of them flying overhead!!!
and while watching them--
I noticed the river had a nice group of ducks on it--
fairly up close to the shore--
I can see at least '2' different kinds there--
so they are not ready to fly north yet!!!  wonder why????

I did do more sewing today--
but more on that tomorrow--
have a great evening--
and do some sewing--

                      ENJOY, DI

6 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Those kites will make a very cute quilt Di. The green one is my favorite. Wonder why?
That is a lot of ducks. They are very smart to stay where they are There is a lake down behind the house where I live and we always have a few on it during the Summer, but they haven't came here yet.
Love the funny. Cadbury eggs are the best ever! I need to get some before they disappear.
Have a wonderful night.

Kate said...

Very cute little kites. It's going to be a fun quilt. Oh yeah, I wish Cadbury eggs were on the skinny end of the food pyramid.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

The kites are delightful! So dainty and lovely colours.
The geese don't want to come north - too cold still :) :)

Chookyblue...... said...

Love the kites....

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Another thumbs up for the kites. I think I need to make some for my row quilt.

sunny said...

How did I miss this post? Love the kites. And I love a good air show. How nice that you can see part of it from your apartment!