document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, July 23, 2018

BLUE HEARTS ARE DONE

Here is the final few hearts all appliqued--
and now these last '5' are ready to join all their brothers and sisters
in that pile til they get sent to their new home!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Wooooooo--
wait what is this?????
Now if I didn't know better--
I would say that this looks like more 6 1/2" square background pieces
and more hearts cut out for applique---
what is going on here---
What is that you said--my little fairy???
The Fairy girls decided what??
they loved me and wanted to be sure I had some 'happy' work to do---!!!!
Wellll
guess one can't argue with that thinking and they did it out of their hearts--
sooooooo!!!!
It looks like I will be stitching some hearts during the month of August!!!

ENJOY A WALK TODAY AND
 WATCH SOME NATURE IN MOTION--DI
here is my nature in motion!!!!!

5 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Pretty hearts from the fairies - of course you must sew them, too :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the hearts and you will be busy with all of those. Would like to take a walk this morning...wonder how hot and humid it is out there! hahaha! Hugs!

Maria said...

Nice to have faries to help you ... 😁

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Well done for finishing the blue ones... and starting new? Good idea :) xx

Kate said...

Those heart blocks are simple, but very pretty. Looks like you'll have a whole series of heart quilts. I'm looking forward to seeing how each one works out. Happy stitching this weekend.