document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, July 29, 2018

ARE YOU READY--

For the final count down to end of July--
cause-boys and girls--that is just 2 days away!!!
Yep --we are at the end of another month--
but you still have 2 more days to get those July goals finished--
now me--I think I am in trouble here---opps!!!

Here is the first Hearts to my 3rd set --
Nice bright colors this time--

and I have worked on the Pink Heart set--
and this is the plan--
and now all the rest of the hearts have the 2" corners sewed onto them--
Have I ever told you---'that I love pink???"
oh and here is some other fabrics I got when I ordered the light pink solid--
for ideas and help in finishing these blocks--
now I just have to wait to the next 'light bulb' moment for the finishing design!!!!!

And here is where I was --late yesterday--
on my ABC Summer sampler-
I have worked on this this afternoon and am down to the 'W' and that one is a word--
Watermelon--am on the little 'a'--but---
now I am thinking that once the letters are in on this one--
maybe I should go back and work on finishing up the Fall one--
as--
as--
Sept is only a month away now--so if I work on that one--
I might --
might just get it finished in time to actually display it during the actual
Fall season---
and the winter one is done!!!

Now--does anyone know how many she plans on doing in this series--???
cause I thought she was done--
but somewhere I read she was planning on doing '9'--
and the Summer one only made 5 !!!!!

ENJOY THE LAST '2' DAYS OF JULY--DI



8 comments:

julieQ said...

I love pink too...and hearts! Yummy!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your hearts are so pretty, and I like the pink corners! It will be fun to see them all laid out together!

Kathy S. said...

Love the sampler. The hearts are beautiful as well.

sunny said...

I love those samplers so much! Great job. I found a quilt pattern last night that calls for 72 hearts. Am I ready to get started????

Cathy said...

I love your hearts. Hugs

Maria said...

Fabulous Hearts Di.....

Alice said...

Love your hearts, but I have a question--Where did July go???
L,A-

Kate said...

Love your setting plan for the pink hearts! Hope you made your goal for the end of July.