document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, August 5, 2018

CAN YOU TELL---

that I enjoy doing a bit of counted cross stitching--
a couple mornings each week--
I have gotten all the letters in for the Summer sampler--
only now I have put it away and
and gotten the Fall one back out--
as I know I will not get summer done in time to display this summer--
but there is 'hope' for the Fall one getting done on time!!!

and of course --
can you tell that I am still in love with 'hearts' and stitching one each day--
or nearly everyday--
didn't get one stitched yesterday--
but I did do some stitching--
and those will be tomorrows photo's!!

someone turned the heat up  over night--
and summer slammed Florida full in the  face this morning--
(actually I think it started 'sneaking' in yesterday--as when I tried to do my walk early-
it was already too warm and hard to breathe!!)
today--it was hot inside toooo--even with the poor ac working overtime--poor thing!!!
(actually I will be the poor one when this months electric bill comes due--right???)
every time I looked out the window and no one was outside--no dog walkers and no smokers!!!

was a good day to sit by the ac and stitch and
watch the NASCAR race held at Watkins Glen, NY--
(where have I heard of that town before--humm???)
was a very good race and a fine young man won--Congrats, to Chase--he worked hard to win this one and it was his first win!!!)

ok--back to what ever you where doing--

ENJOY SOME A NICE COLD DRINK--
OR A NICE HOT CUP OF SOMETHING--DI

3 comments:

sunny said...

It was hot here today, too, but I stitched the day away in the a/c. And I dug out another charm pack to make some more hearts! You've inspired me to keep going. GLad you enjoyed the race. I had heard that it was at the Glen this weekend.

Linda in Calif. said...

Good Morning Di. So glad to see you are still working on the hearts, they are such a simple and comforting block. I've just started watching NASCAR this year and picked Chase to be my guy to root for. I was so happy for him. I loved that the fans gave him a standing ovation. Let me know if you are getting my replies in your inbox.

Kate said...

It's been warming up here too, it's not fun when it's too hot to go outside. Your cross stitch is looking good and I love your pretty hearts. It was so cool to see Chase win. He definitely drove his heart out, it was a good race.