document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

MORE FRIENDS--

Look at my two new friends--
I put the seeds out yesterday==
and my little Nuthatcher has worked on them==
but  apparently there was still alot left--
and do you see how their tales are turned up and over their bodies--
what does that tell you???

like maybe it is a bit cold outside already--only 30 degrees out this morning--

and here is some photos I took the other day--

Wait where is all the sailboats--
Oh there is still a couple docked--
but where is the rest of them???

Oh there they are--
all lined up like neat little soldiers in the parking lot across from my window===


Update--
I was good yesterday-only a little discomfort--
but then it was a clear sunny day--though chilly--
today I am right back in bad discomfort all day--
but then it is cloudy overcast and rainy--
Hummmm--
now we know why I want to move back to the Sunshine state!!!

Enjoy life--
di

5 comments:

Maria said...

Love the shots of the squirrels...
Oh no do you really want to move again ????
I would not like to have to pack up.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

You can never have too many frieds...

...unless you only have so many steaks on the grill

Linda in Calif. said...

Beautiful pictures - I just love what you get to look at. And those are the cutest friends! (I like your blog sides too - pretty flowers.)

Cheryll said...

Lovely pic's... & try to get through the upcoming winter. It will be spring before you know it... xox

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I love your new friends!! When we were in the US earlier this year I just loved watching them run around.. glad you are feeling a bit better xx