document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, November 12, 2018

OH-- OUCH--


It is nearly mid November --
already--
and where have I been--
this is  a bush that is in the back yard here--
beautiful red leaves where on it--
they have all fallen off now--
the hills went from green to yellow and brown and now they are all bare--
just hills full of bare brown trees--
miss my Palm trees!!!!
Yep that is the belly of a Chickadee-
they are fast birds and hard to get photos of--
only seen him a couple days in a row--
caught this guy saying his prayer--
(was probably praying I would come out and feed the Nuthatcher--
so he could steal the seeds for himself--

So the big question is---
Am I any better???
Well--that seems to depend on the weather--
if we have a sunny dry day--I do feel better and have less discomfort--
(and it even seems to go away!!)
unfortunately those are few and far between--
as soon as it clouds over--the tightness in my right side comes right back
in full mode and it is still hard to do things with my right arm or hand--
though I have done a bit of counted crossing the last couple mornings--
Take care and keep stitching--

enjoy, di





7 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I love Snoopy's attitude.

Maybe it's from spending so much time with my Piddle, Sissy.

Lovely shots

Linda in Calif. said...

Such great pictures Di. It's hard to want to do things and not be able to. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. I'll continue to pray for you.

Cheryll said...

Arrhhh... the changing of the seasons... xox

Karen said...

So what's the verdict? Stay in New York or return to Florida?
A friend called me today. I had seen her about two weeks ago and she was fine but developed shingles (for the 2nd time) after we spent time together. Hers are not as bad as yours but still very uncomfortable.

Kate said...

Glad to hear you are at least to the point of having a few good days, but sorry to hear you've not completely rebounded as yet. Fun photos, I like the one of the squirrel. Are you going to watch the race this weekend? I missed last weekend's as we were traveling. I'm so bummed Chase didn't make the final four.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Sory to hear you haven't recovered completely, but glad you have done a little sewing :)
Cute squirrel!
Hugs!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

P.S. Can you send me your new address, please?