document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, January 31, 2019

I AM IN LOVE--

I am in love and it isn't even Valentine's day yet!!!!
One of the supplies that was on the list for the
Crabapple Hill Studios embroider along that starts tomorrow--
Feb 1st--
was these--
They are called 'blending sticks'--
never heard of them before--
and luckily they were not expensive--
so I ordered them--
oh my goodness--
they are really a great tool--
after you color the square with a colored pencil--
you use of them to 'blend' that color--
it works like 'magic' to blend that color and smooth it out!!!
and here is my sampler --today it is hanging in a closet after
painting on the textile paint to seal the colored pencils--

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

and why is Meg doing this Embroider along in the month of Feb---
cause it is--
I had forgot-- I think-- to tell you this before!!!

And I love my  cell phone--
that is what I stitched on yesterday's Inchy--
I got a text from my son--asking if I was making out ok in the freezing weather!!!
that made me happy!!!
and the Inchy on the left is for a white feather--
when Anne and I went to Arby's for our fish sandwich this week--
we ate inside together--and outside the window--
I watched the prettiest white feather floating around--
(and if you don't know this about me--I love feathers--
and am always picking them up when ever I see them on the ground!!)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

And in the mail yesterday--

I got more hexies to stitch on for the Inchy club--
will have enough now through June/July!!!
Thank you Shell at theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com
for creating this Inchy Club!!!!

AND in today's mail--
I got this magazine--
I actually won this copy from beehavenacres.blogspot.com
she had a drawing last week--
because look who is in this issue????
She and her husband and some of their 'family' of animals--
nice article and I had me a cup of tea and sat and read the whole magazine--
thank you Beverly--!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ok--lets see where are we--
hummm????
I have a whole wooden bowl of work that is all prepped and just waiting
for me to stitch the blocks and such--
so far--
I got the "Tiny Tuesday" bow tie block--(hand pieced)
a couple more of these "Tiny's" ready to stitch--

OH wait--why am I doing the 'Tiny Tuesdays"- 
beats me--I will blame it on the cat!!!

I know I don't have a real cat--
but I did make the Tiny Tuesday cat block--
so it is her fault!!!!

and I did get this week's Hand piecing block stitched--
but did not get it pressed yet--
will do that tomorrow when the iron is hot from heat setting
the Embroider sampler!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ok--what's left to talk about--
the weather?????
All I am going to say is--
even Penguins needed hats and scarves the last two days!!!

BE SURE TO GIVE SOMEONE A LOVING HUG TODAY--
LUV, DI


2 comments:

Ecehan said...

keçe projenize bayılıyorum. Çok güzel fikir.

Kate said...

Your embroidery sampler looks great! It's been fun to see what you decide on for each day's hexie stitching. Hopefully it's a bit warmer where you are this weekend.