document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, February 1, 2019

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED--

last night around midnight--
we went from the month of January to---
drum roll please--
I am happy to see February--
I always feel such an 'accomplishment' each year to see
January end--even in Florida--felt the same!!!!

and to start February off--
here is this weeks hand stitching block--
Chose to do this one in bright pink--
another fun block to stitch!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and for my--
I got a bit carried away--
and I knitted--
a total of 45 little stockings--
I gotta hurry and make a bunch of new friends so these all have a new home come
Christmas time!!!
and her is the 2 new blues I make some out of--

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

And now guess what tomorrow is--
Wonder what he will 'see' this year?????

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Next is a bit of a ' rant'!!!

Well--gotta go tonight--
Mr. S--is letting me know that he is still here to cause me discomfort--
He (I) got real cold today on the bus--
went to Walmart to shop and the driver on the bus who picks us back up at 11:30--
goes into Walmart to use the restroom--(I can understand that--BUT--)
But he was gone for 15 minutes and didn't leave the bus running--so --
it got really cold sitting there waiting for him to come back--
so I got real chilled--
so I was not a happy camper by the time he came back--
( I have caught him inside a couple times when  Anne and I have went there--
and he is standing at the end of one of the cash registrar visiting with the clerk!!!)
and what upset me even more--
was the fact that other riders might be outside in the bitter cold waiting for the bus--
and he was now 15 behind schedule-just think how cold they were!!!!!
Ok--enough 'rant' for tonight--

CALL SOMEONE NOW AND TELL THEM 'HAPPY FEBRUARY' AND THAT YOU LOVE THEM--LUV, DI

                          i feel old--oh yes I do!!!!

4 comments:

Quiltgal said...

Found your blog through the Hand Piecing Quilt along. I would call the bus company, I understand that they can't leave the bus idling but too cold to leave passengers unattended for so long.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

The socks are so cute. Thankfully er are now only at minus 5, but it is snowing again ......
Wrap up warm!
Hugs

Kate said...

January always seems like it lasts forever! I'm glad to see February too. Love your pink hand stitched block and all those stockings. Hope you didn't catch cold after getting chilled. I know getting cold doesn't cause the cold, but it weakens your defenses.

Patty said...

Lovely block. Thanks for linking up with the Hand Pieced QAL.