document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, February 2, 2019

YEA---

spring will be here tomorrow --that is in about 6-8 weeks--
Cause "he" did not see his shadow!!!!
Sooo-
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have any photos tonight--
though I did finish a couple projects--
for some reason the chip reader on the computer won't work--
tried both chips I have--so it is the one on the computer--
will have to go to Walmart on Monday and buy a separate reader for them!!!
It is always something isn't it???
I did check and they are not expensive--so that is good news!!!

I did get some stitching done today--
and last night I finished knitting a wool hat that I had started back in Dec--
then those little stockings took over all my evenings and the hat was put on the back burner!!

Well--have a great  Sunday --
it has finally warmed up here--to mid 30's--and Monday it is suppose to go to  50 degrees--
only they are saying rain every day--and guess who doesn't like 'dampness'???
Mr. S--doesn't so he is still acting up and letting me know 'he' is still with me and the boss!!!

BE SURE TO WHISPER--I LOVE YOU TO SOMEONE THIS WEEK END!!
LUV, DI


seen this on facebook--by Debra Panter Graham-
(think I got that right??)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Not sure what Ground hog Day is sew I'll google it...

sunny said...

Don't you just hate computers sometimes?!? And cell phones. I recently got a new one, and I hate the time it takes to get everything set up the way you want it. I just realized awhile ago that I"m running our of hand work, and today is the Super Bowl! We got snow on Friday, and it should finish melting today. Enjoy your day!