document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I DID IT

Completed all 16 items on my list--
after I did the post early evening--
I did the following--
Got my first 'inchy' stitched and this morning finished deciding on the thread colors for the year--
there will be 365 inches when done--one a day (or I can at least 'hope' that I will design one each day and get it stitched!!!

And this is the only quilt that I have that was ready to be hand quilted--
I have done 3-4 blocks on it before I moved--so last night I got another small block done-


I was so tired by the time I needed to do a bit of knitting that I only
started another stocking--this one will make #15--



and I did read the first  chapter of this book--
Now to see if I continue reading it--
or go to something else?????

by the time these 'items' on my list were done--
so was my right arm and shoulder--it started aching--
and is still achy today some--
though I did get some counted cross stitching done--
and no tea--yet--didn't think I had time for it as I thought Anne was coming--
but she called and is not feeling up to par--too many rich cookies and pies for her--
this holiday--


And I did have blacked eyed peas, spinach, salmon, a bit of rice and a corn muffin
for my New Year's day dinner--what did you have????


I have about decided what my 'word' for 2019 will be--
and what stitching bom's I am joining for 2019--
hopefully tomorrow I will be ready to share all that--!!!

Do you have your 'word' picked for 2019--
come on you can do it!!!

HERE IS A NEW YEAR HUG FOR EVERYONE--

5 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

Di - I really love your inchy. Lovely colors. I look forward to seeing the rest as you create them. I can't believe you succeed in all those things you did yesterday. I'll be back for your word up. (I did mine today).

Carol said...

Di, as I've said before, you make the rest of us look like slouches! lol Congrats on ALL your accomplishments yesterday (just reading your posts from yest and today now). I am deciding on an advent calendar to make for my grandson. I am giving my granddaughter mine.

So I'll check in on your tomorrow to see what word you picked for the year.

HUGS!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Sending New Year hugs to you too! I hope to sew and craft more this year but of course...there are so many fun things to do! Hope you have a blessed 2019!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I joined the inchies, too, but you are ahead of me already :)
I must get to town to buy felt first.

Kate said...

Love the thread colors you've picked for this year. At least you made it to the end of the day before the aches kicked in.