document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, February 18, 2019

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?????

Can anyone guess what day today is--for me????
Wellll--

 I gave birth--
on February 18th, 2009--
10 years ago to--
this blog site--Quilting is blissful--
and life has not been the same since--
I am in love with blogging

and so it's time to do a bit of --celebrating--
and I am giving some gifts this year-
So let the party begin--


I have made some great friends here in the last 10 years--
some have left us and moved on--
but some of you are still readers --
and so I just keep on 'rambling on' a couple times each week or more--
you have been with me for a move from NY to Florida and back to NY--
and hopefully will still be with me when I move back to Florida--
you have been there with me though good health and bad--
and for richer and poorer--
and I thank you--


 I pray for good health for each and everyone of you--
that you will continue to read my post and that you will have a good 'rich' life
filled with love of family and friends!
cause--
too!!!




11 comments:

barbara woods said...

glad to go along

Alice said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! Here's to 10 more.
L,A-

Joyce Carter said...

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY DI!!!
I don't think I have been here for the whole 10 years, but I am so happy that I found your blog. I have enjoyed it immensely ever since I did. I really appreciate having you for my friend. Thank you for that. It is always so nice to hear from you. I go to the heart Doctor Thurs. so keep me in your prayers. Big hug!

Sandy said...

Wow, 10 years is a long time. Not sure I will make it that long:)
Congratulations on 10 years.

Kate said...

Happy 10th Blogaversary!!!!! Congratulations.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

happy anno :)

Linda in Calif. said...

Di! I'm so excited you are celebrating your 10 anniversary! That is so cool. That means I've known you a long time! Thanks for being here (I so enjoy coming and sitting with you, hearing about your life), thanks for being my friend. Love you!

sunny said...

Happy to be on this journey with you! And I'm glad we've had the chance to meet a few times.

Carol said...

Wow, Di, you certainly have led a beautiful life, sharing your accomplishments and your personal goings-on. Thank you for inspiring all of us!

Congratulations!

Maria said...

Oh I'm not a good blogging friend because I missed your special post...
HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY.... and hope to read your posts for many more years...

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Happy Blogaversary Di! You were one of my first quilting blogging friends :) xx