document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, February 17, 2019

SUNDAY TIME

Time--where does it go???
we all seem to be asking yourselves that question, these days!!!
Like I do laundry, here, on Saturday mornings--
Therefore, Saturday's Inchy--
but it seems like I just did them --
so where did the 7 days go in between???
Talking about laundry--I put these on a clothes line--
oh how I miss hanging clothes outside--
along with my own washer/dryer-!!!!

My other Inchy's for last week are--
we got about 6 inches of snow on Tuesday--
and it actually snowed during the morning hours-
so I was able to watch it snow while I sat at the table stitching!!

Wednesday was two thimbles--
I am sooo glad that when I found the TJLane thimbles 8-9 years ago--
that I managed to buy 2 of them--at the time they sold for $60 each--yep--
I got them for about $40 on sale--today these same thimbles are $100 each--
now I know that is alot of money for  a thimble--but I had tried everything else
on the market--and I just couldn't use them for one reason or another--mainly
cause of the fit--then one of my quilt instructor's had one of these she used--
and oh yes they fit well--and they have quilted alot of quilts so they have paid for themselves--
but why am I glad I have 2--
cause one of them stays in this bag--
which is the supplies for the daily hexie in the Inch along--
always ready--
and the second one is in this bowl--
in that little purple bag--always ready for what ever stitching projects--
Di puts in the bowl !!!

Thursday's Inchy was hearts for Heart Day--
I don't have a real Valentine--so I have always called this day--just Heart day-
and try to do something from the heart that day--

and Fridays Inchy was for the  Devotional book that I read from each morning--
it is a series of books all that have the words "with God"--I only brought 2 of them
with me-the rest where to be shipped later--
the one I am re-reading now is called "Coffee Break with God"

so here is last weeks all stitched on--

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Now on to other stuff--
For color of the month--
I did week 3 of the hand piecing blocks in yellow--

And for --
this is where I am at on my counted cross stitching project--
and for--
I have really done it--
this week I did 7 out of 7 days-
and a total of 14.5 hours--
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and when I was shopping the other day--
these items jumped into my cart--
The bird appliques will go onto a T-shirt some day--
and I love aprons--but don't have but a couple now with all the moves I have done--
so this iron on transfer --fell in love with me--so --anything that loves me--
needs to come home with 'me'!!! Provided it doesn't have any calories in it!!!!

BE SURE TO TELL SOMEONE THAT YOU ARE THINKING OF THEM TODAY--
LUV, DI

10 comments:

Carol said...

Every day I think of you, Di, and wonder what kind of stitching you're doing! lol You keep me focused...still working on my Christmas ornaments that I want to finish for this year's Christmas!

Alice said...

OK, I think that you have been very busy this week. You need to stitch a checkered flag. I wish you only had to do laundry once a week.
Have a great week!!
L,A-

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love seeing all of your hand stitching projects! Are the inchies stitched on felt? They are a fun idea!

Maria said...

It's surprising the things we do and don't think about, like hanging washing on the line and that it would be missed when you can't do that..
Nice hexies and some sunny blocks..

Deb A said...

Sheets fresh off the line... love that but someone had allergies... so I can't do that anymore. Love the inchies...

CathieJ said...

Your little hexies are great.

The Joyful Quilter said...

YELLOW for the RSC... great block!

Kate said...

Congrats on stitching every day last week! It's been fun to watch your hexie project grow. It's amazing what you can convey in a very small hexie. Hope you see some warm days starting to creep in soon. They are forecasting snow for us tomorrow and at least one more week in the deep freeze.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Busy again :) your hexies are cute. I am lagging behind, but hope to catch up again next week.
The yellow block is a taste of Spring.
Hugs!

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.