document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, March 2, 2019

NEW MONTH--

Wow--February did not last very long--
did it????
In fact is was in such a hurry to get over with--
that it left us in 28 days--instead of the usual 30 - 31 days
that most months like to stick around!!!! :)

but March will stick around with 31 days---
so we have 3 more days of stitching in March!!!
******************************************
Time for--
the drawing for the who won my Birthday gifts--
here they are all ready wrapped and now to draw the names--
I just emailed the 3 that I don't have snail mail addresses for--

****************************************

and now for the weeks Inchies--
Saturday's
I have been learning some new embroidery stitches on the Crabapple Hill studios sal--

Sunday's--
I was surprised that even with all the boats parked in the parking lot
in front of the lake--somehow --God had them leave me a nice gap between
2 of the boats so I still have a nice view of the end of the lake--

Monday's--

I enjoy doing a couple on line puzzles each day--

Tuesdays--
was the question of what was happening with Anne's knee--
( for now her Dr just has her doing PT)

Wednesday-
Another snow storm--
it snowed all day--
one could of went out and made a snowman!!!!

Thursday--
I love to do counted cross stitching--
I had finished up the May sampler --
and started another project-
and so I finished off the month of February with a heart!!

and now we will do a new month--

Friday--March 1st--

for us here--
March came in like a Lamb--
calm and about 40 degrees out--warm for us right now!!!
and while in the community room for a bit when going to get the mail--
someone spotted a cardinal outside in the tree--
it was the first siting of a cardinal here since late last summer when the village
cut down the pine trees that they had their nests in at the line of this property--
and the first one I have seen since returning to NY--
so I had to put a cardinal on the Inchy too!!!

Here is the whole Within an Inch Life Hexie map--
so far for the first 2 months of 2019!!!



LUV, DI

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You've really stayed busy with your inchys! They are so much fun and a neat way to keep up with life...like a little journal! Congrats to your winners! You are always so sweet and generous! Have a good weekend. Wish you were down here again. Any chance you will move back down? Hugs, Diane

Alice said...

Congrats on keeping up with your tiny hexies. I know that I would have run out of ideas long before now. I, for one, am hoping that March slows down and lets me get something accomplished.
L,A-

Maria said...

Good to be keeping up with the hexies...
Congrates to the winners...

Kate said...

Love your hexie project, it's fun to see what you decide to stitch for each day. Hope Anne's PT is going well and that she'll get results so she won't need surgery.

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much Dear

Linda in Calif. said...

How exciting to win. Thanks Di! I do love your hexies and they are so charming all sewn together. Such nice stories to go along with them.