document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, July 28, 2019

SUNDAY--LATE--

I am late to the Sunday party--
what can I say--
Life just got in the way--
(we won't really say that I kinda forgot--
that today was a post day!!!??)

Last Sunday--
Inchy--
I worked at saving the life of my Geranium--
She was not a happy camper outside--
so I recused her and brought her inside--
love the color of this one--
also I got this photo--
first time I have seen 2 squirrels eating so close to each other here--
usually one is always chasing the other ones off!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Monday--
Not alot of words for this one--
It was just one of those days--
where you seem to ask yourself alot of questions
 about things that are happening to you!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Tuesday--
was for the --
Owls--
When I got back to NY last Fall--
one of the first things I did was go to the Windmill--Farmer's Market-
up the road a piece--
and I bought this Owl garden stake--
there is 3 owls on it--though the flowers cover up the last 2--
but as I was sitting at the table this morning--The sun 'hit' the glass eyes on this first Owl--
and they shined just so beautifully--

Anne came with a show and tell--
Gotta love the color "pink"--
we went to Pizza Hut for lunch--
------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday--
was in the evening when--

I seen a Humming bird come to the window feeder--
but haven't seen her since--but then I can't watch out the window all day--
so that makes 2 Humming bird site-ings for me now--
--------------------------------------------------
Thursday--
I was at the computer here late in the afternoon-
and I looked out the window--
and I got sooo excited--

my view of the lake is back--
there had been a boat parked right dead center of this view for about 3 weeks now--
or more--
so now mornings I can see the end of the lake again--yea!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Friday--
What can I say--
It was a not feel good day--
there is something in the air--
I was dizzy and light headed most of the day--
others here had runny noses and eyes and were sneezing all day!!!
But I did work inside and I got few  things done--
-----------------------------------------------
Saturday--
I came to the a shocking discovery--
July is nearly over--
and not once --
since last Fall--
had I sat outside for a bit--
so after supper-- I wandered outside and walked around a bit--
and then went and sat in the patio area (smokers area) and
visited with a couple other tenants for awhile--
it was perfect weather-wise--
Now I just want to know--where did July run off to????
---------------------------------------------------------

I did get two finishes for the week--
another embroidered basket got finished--
and another one has been started--
with alot more getting done on that one today while watching racing!!!

And August--Word Play --
and September's Word Play has been started--
this months is giving me a hard time with the colors--
but then if I didn't change the colors it would be easier--
but that isn't me!!!!

Was a lovely week weather wise here--
so that has been great too---

BE KIND TO SOMEONE AHEAD OF OR BEHIND YOU IN LINE THIS WEEK!!
LUV, DI


8 comments:

Sandy said...

I seriously must do the August wordplay before next year. I love that one and your color choices! I missed it I suppose, but what are you going to do with all the little inches. I love the story they are telling. do you plan to make a quilt. July has seemingly passed quickly.

Maria said...

I love the way you always find something to stitch on your Inchies.....
Pleased you went out for a bit..
Another pretty basket and nice stitching.

Linda in Calif. said...

Those little squirrels are so cute. And yes save the flower, it's such a pretty color.

Carol said...

Di, you are keeping me going on my sewing! Thank you! I finished my Christmas ornaments and have started a gift for a friend for Christmas. :-)

I, too, love the Inchys!

Karen said...

Love the August Word Play you stitched.
Did you get answers to your questions you were asking yourself?

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

ooh how lovely to get your view back!! I love those two squirrels, wish I could sit with you and watch them play and eat! xx

Kate said...

Your hexies are such a fun way to record your week. Sorry you weren't feeling well last Friday. Hopefully all of that has passed and you've had a good week on all fronts.

sunny said...

You're doing a great job keeping up with the inchies! I love your embroidery basket of flowers, and of course I love the counted cross stitch! I recently finished up two projects that have been languishing for awhile.