document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, August 3, 2019

SUNDAY ON SATURDAY!!!

I have no idea why--but today has seemed like a Sunday all day--
I can only figure it is because I though yesterday was Saturday all day--
cause I did not go on the bus to Walmart--I went on Thursday this week for
my 3rd walk of the week--as--
Town is crazy busy--especially Walmart cause of the NASCAR race people buying
ice, soda, beer and camping supplies!!!

Let's see--
it was a busy week--
so where did we leave off--

Last Sunday's Inchy--
was a darker sky day and rainy--
But sail boats still went out and people still walked around!!!

Monday's Inchy--
Can anyone 'guess' what this is suppose to be?????
It is my 'lightbox' for tracing designs on to cloth--
and it got alot of use this week--
Here it is waiting for the next day's worth of tracing!!!!
that is painter's tape on it--love that tape!!!

Tuesday--
Anne's day--
we did something different for lunch today-
Can you tell what we did????
We went to SubWay and got sandwiches and then went down to Clute park--
which is also at the end of the lake and had a picnic lunch--


Can you see all the Sea Gulls --they all swirled in and all landed there in a group--
while we were watching the lake and the sail boat--

Wednesday--
a working day-
Now I know this one probably has you 'puzzled'?????

I had gotten the tracing done--
and started on coloring some some of designs in--
I did '4' aprons from this pattern--
here is mine--

Yep--there is only 3 in the pattern--but I wanted 4 blocks--so I was able to reverse one apron--
and do my 'own' design it on to make 4!!!
and--
This one got done--
I had started this pattern years ago--
but didn't like the background I had picked--
and I really thought a bit of color on it would be nice--sooo!!!!
(these got the textile paint on them yesterday--so now they just need to be heat set--
I still have 10 tracing's yet to color--but discovered that my new set of '48' colored pencils
that I got in Feb--are lacking some important shades of colors and some colors--
that I need for the rest--so Amazon to the rescue!!!(new set will have 72 colors)
  We can get back to work on
these on Monday when they get here!!!

AUGUST--
Wow--another new month--

Thursday--
I was out leaving the seeds for the squirrels and the birds and chip--
and I also do a bit of 'dead-heading'--so I had bent down near the right side of the tree--
and I glanced up and there was this squirrel--"peeking" around the tree at me--
I don't think he knew I was there until then--it was funny really--gave me a chuckle for the day!!!!
He is eating a grape on another day--they love grapes--I discovered!!!

Friday--
For mail call--
an order I did at 123stitch.com
came in--
the purple cloth if for October's word play--the beige-y one (called Wren) is for November's--
and the light green is for Decembers' word play--
and just added colors to play with or ones I was getting low on!!!
and later that day--
I stitched the --123 and ABC on the September's word play--
I didn't get alot of stitching this week on this one--
as all my time went to doing the tracing--

Do you think if I turn my back on her--
she won't know I am here???????????????????????

CALL YOUR FAMILY TODAY--AND TELL EACH OF THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM--
(as there was another mass shooting today in Texas--sad sad sad!!!)
and I LOVE EACH AND READER OF THIS BLOG--BLESS YOU ALL--
LUV, DI

6 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, Di, you amaze me with all the various types of stitchery you know how to do and accomplish! Kudos to you! I have been working on a gift needlework project and am almost done with it. Gotta love small projects!

HUGS!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your inches! How creative you are! I also love that you designed a 4th apron...how smart! Love the photos of the water and boats! Enjoy your weekend!

Kate said...

It's always a treat to see what's on your hexies. Love your stitchery/coloring projects. Those aprons are so cute. Enjoy the race today, I'm hoping to get to watch most of it for a change.

sunny said...

LOVE all your inchies! You are so creative and artistic. Do you need some special kind of colored pencils to do what you're doing? I've wondered about that for awhile. Meanwhile, yet another mass shooting in Ohio. What is this world coming to. Love you, my friend!!

Maria said...

I like the way you always find something interesting to put on your inchies....
You have been busy tracing and colouring...
Love the photos of your squirrels ....

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I have those mixed days feelings too esp. since retiring. Meanwhile I loved seeing your little stitcheries and your colouring. Isn't it a great hobby!I also cross stitch. It is my therapy, no kidding! Meanwhile, still hot here with evening thunderstorms. Hugs to you...what affects you affects us here in Canada too.