document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, September 8, 2019

CATCHING UP--

Guess I better get a post going and catch
you all up to date on the goings-on here
and with this week's Inchies!!

Sept 2--Monday--
Inchy
was my little brother's birthday--
he lives in Tampa, FL

and I found these outside--

Sept 3rd--Tuesday--
Inchy--
was Anne's day to come--
we went to Subway and got the new little 'sliders' sandwich-
one small one each and went down to the end of the lake and had lunch--
and because the sandwiches were so little we felt we had room for--
soft serve--I got the vanilla and chocolate twist--
and this cone was a good 8" high--way way too much for me!!!
Anne got a couple scoops of apple pie hard ice cream--

Sept 4th--Wednesday
Inchy--
was finally about Hurricane Dorian getting to the east coast of Fl--
but she didn't do all that much damage--which is great--
(just really feel bad for the Bahama's though--

Sept 5th--Thursday--
Inchy--
in the morning my little hummer came by again--
and after lunch I went over town to do some errands and to visit
with a couple friends--and yes one of those was Sue in the yarn shop--
and yes--some more yarn came back with me--just begging me to take 'them' to FL with me!!!!

Sept 6th--Friday--
Inchy--
I took my last bus ride over to Walmart--to pick up a couple things and to walk--

and in the afternoon I packed (and repacked) 2 more boxes to ship--one medium size
and one small--11 total boxes--(these boxes are all smaller than the ones I shipped up--
 and I had shipped 22 large ones up!!)

Sept 7th Saturday--
Inchy--
my heart is happy that I am moving to Fl--in fact tomorrow I fly down there--
most everything is gone--
I still have the bed and a rocking chair for tonight--they will be picked up in the morning--
and in a bit my girl friend is coming for the TV and we are unhooking the cable, internet system--
to be dropped off at that office on the way to the airport tomorrow--

the sad part of this heart--could be for saying good bye to friends--
but it is a really for another phone call I got last night--
but am not ready to talk about it just yet--

I will be at a girl friends for a couple days before my apartment is ready--
so will probably have some Internet service--so you may hear from me--
only time will tell----

BE KIND TO A STRANGER THIS WEEK--
LUV, DI

8 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Thinking about you today. I hope everything goes well for you and you get to Florida without any more delays. Let us know how you are.

Deb A said...

Safe travels to you.

Julierose said...

Hope all goes well for you on your travels--and that you can get settled in safely hugs, Julierose

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Goodbyes are sad, but often mean new things to look forward to. Hope you have a safe journey and that you like your new home.
Hugs

Carol said...

Saying prayers you move safely and not too hard to move things in. You seem better prepared this time.

Hope your news isn't too bad.

HUGS!!!

Linda in Arkansas said...

How exciting! I was thinking Anne will be missing you so much. Have a fun and safe trip! Praying for you (I do hope the sad part of your heart is okay very soon.)

Maria said...

Look s like you were very organised for your move.
You will miss your friends but can chat to them any time..
Safe journey and you sad part of your heart feels better.

Kate said...

I'm way behind on blog reading. Fingers crossed the rest of the move went as smoothly.