document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

WAY BEHIND--AGAIN!!

Though I had an excuse--
getting ready to fly to Florida on the 3rd--
No am not down there yet--

August 25-Sunday's
 Inchy--
Was a delightful day--
as my Hummer came by and really stayed a bit going from bloom to bloom--
took 34 photos of her--

I will be kind and show you only 1 of them!!!
we also lost power for 3 hours in the afternoon!

August 26- Monday--
Inchy-
I finally really got serious on packing boxes--

August 27th
Inchy
Anne and I went her to celebrate her birthday (it was the day before--)
This was a couple at the next table--I wanted you to see the umbrella's hanging
from the ceiling with the lights in them--really pretty
We ate here a couple three times this past year--a nice treat!

August 28th-Wednesday
Inchy
well--of course I had to re-pack all the boxes--and some items had to go
in the sale pile--

August 29th-Thursday-
Inchy
my sister June finally made it down from Penn Yan to spend the day with me--
we also went to Jerlando's for lunch--
so I ate Chicken Parm for 4 meals as I always bring home leftovers!!!
We had a really visit and she  took some of my 'treasures' that got put aside from the
re-packing home with her!!!

August 30th Friday
Inchy
Lots of phone calls --especially Florida calls all concerns about Hurricane Dorian!!

August 31st Saturday--
Inchy-
Anne and I managed to load 9 boxes into her car to take to the Fed-ex office for shipping
to Florida--I had to take them over that day--still not really knowing what would happen
about my travel plans--they are paid for--but they are holding them until I am ready to
move into the new apartment!!

Another Month--September--

Sept 1st-Sunday--
Inchy
Ok--now we will be on Plan B--
airlines texted me they will not be flying to Florida on their Tues flight--
and they even cancelled their Friday flight--
but I was able to get on the Sept 9th flight on Monday--
so am here for another week--
and on Monday the Apartment complex, down there, called me to tell me that the tenant that
was suppose to move out--hadn't yet--
I just got a call today--that he will be moving out this week end--
so all is good for now!!!

So now I have 5 days to finish getting ready--
and I need them--
Have no idea how I would of gotten all the loose ends done in time to have made
Tuesdays flight--though I know that somehow I would of!!!
I am also very thankful for everyone in my area of Florida that Dorian did not do much
damage--mostly beach area problems--
now my prayers go out to the other states that will still feel the effects of Dorian--

KEEP ON LOVING WHAT YOU ARE DOING--AND KEEP ON STITCHING--
LUV, DI
HERE IS A HUG FOR EACH OF YOU--
FROM ME--



9 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

I am so glad you haven't left for Florida. I was worried about you getting caught in the hurricane. It is supposed to hit our state tonight or early morning, but they said it wouldn't be bad where I live. I hope not. I hate it when we lose power. Take care and hope you get down this way safely.

Linda in Arkansas said...

Oh - I come back from Colorado and you are working on moving to Florida. What a nice surprise! Well, it sounds like God is working EVERYTHING out nicely for you, with the delay and giving you extra time and the hurricane not destroying your Florida place. I'm so happy for you Di! Take care - don't over do it.

Deb A said...

So glad it all seems to be working out well despite the delays. Just enjoy that cooler and non-humid weather while you can! =)

Terry said...

I love your little stitched hummingbird! Safe travels to you! :0)

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

oh I was wondering if you were in the middle of a hurricane... glad you are safe but hope you get to fly soon xx

Carol said...

Di, sooo glad to hear from you! I'm sorry for the delay in moving, but things happen for a reason. Carry on with packing and have a safe trip down to Florida! Please let us know you have arrived safely!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I would love to see a humming bird - your inchie is so cute :)
Glad you are out of Dorians way. Safe travels, Di.
Hugs

Maria said...

Have you arrived in Florida Di???

Kate said...

Glad you were able to get your travel plans and apartment logistics finalized. Love your hummer picture and hexie. Hope all the travel plans go smoothly.