document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, September 16, 2019

News--

I am here in the new apartment--moved in last Friday--
and ever since I got off the plane-
it has been pretty much 'non-stop'--

I was at a girl friends from Monday evening after landing--
though Friday mid day then here--
once here I did not have any Internet until a little while ago--
still don't have a new phone number--
but things are moving right along--
my 'new' to me furniture arrives tomorrow about 11 am--
I did already get the new mattress (in a box) and got a frame for it--
new office chair came--and lots and lots of shopping for all those little
things--
and 4 of my shipped boxes arrived today--

The best part is finally being able to post a post and read posts--
though I am days behind in the reading part--

I will do a nice post soon and hopefully with photos of the place here--
it is large and a lot going on here--

Take care--talk to you soon--
luv, di

6 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

I am so happy you are getting settled in your new home.Once all your stuff arrives it will be even better. Have fun getting it placed the way you like it and try not to overdo. Big Hug!

Deb A said...

So happy to hear you are moved in and settling into the new digs.

Just Ramblin' said...

So happy you are in your new home and that you are getting settled
Look forward to the pictures.

Sandy said...

Glad to hear you are there and in the new place. Have fun getting it all set.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Glad you are settling in ok. Looking forward to seeing your new place.
Hugs :)

Kate said...

Sounds like you are getting settled in. Hopefully the this week has gone as smoothly.