document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Yea--two

finishes on the basket blocks--
this one was partly embroidered when I left NY--
so on Sunday while watching the race--
I got it finished--
then the race had a rain delay--
and I started the next block--
and on Monday afternoon they finished the race--
and got this one finished--
so--
I just have 4 more to stitch and just 6 more weeks of racing--
so I gotta really stitch fast to get them done!!!!

As for Inchy's we are up to--
Oct 10th--Thursday
Frannie and I did some more running around--
I had to go to Staples to get another color of Ink--
(oh to those who knew that I could not find the couple colors that I did have--
they started 'shouting' at me one day while I was sittin at the desk--and--
I found them--thank goodness--as they were getting quite loud!!)
and when I came out of that store--
I seen this--
a pretty rainbow over that plaza--
I missed seeing rainbows in NY--
and Ms Frannie had gotten her new wheels--
so we were out trying them out!!!

Oct 11th Friday--
was another friends day--
and we went to a couple Thrift stores over on the beach--
and I didn't buy alot--
but did come home with a couple treasures--
that is a cutest pumpkin pin--
a flower pot
a cute lavender plate that says--
Dream--Believe--Hope for my new purple bathroom
and a 3 standing up photo frame for my desk I think??
I like to collect Christmas books to read at Christmas!!

Oct 12th Saturday--
I go out to the Gazebo nearly every afternoon now--
and sit and knit for about an hour--
on this day--
the birds where really singing up a storm--so to say--though no rain came!!!
but it was so lovely to sit there and knit and listen to them--

Oct 13th--Sunday--
I went out to the gazebo--
and I sent DD a text--
and we ended up texting back and forth the whole time--
she is getting all settled in Illinois--
(not sure why everyone likes to text--but they do--sooo!!!)

Oct 114th Monday--
was laundry in the morning--
and while I do laundry each week--
I write a letter--
to Anne back in NY--
once that is done--
I usually knit until the laundry is done--
I sit down the hall in the cute lobby area and wait for the laundry
to wash and dry--so need things to do down there for that hour and half--!!

Oct 15th-Tuesday--
can you believe it is mid Oct already--
I sure lost the whole month of September, that is for sure--
anyways--
Frannie and I went and did some more 'needed to do' things--
like getting me a new ID card with the new address at the DMV office--
to the tune of $32.00 ouch!!

so that catches us up once again--
here is what I see out my window--
and you can see here that they are starting to paint the new apartment complex--
that dark rusty color section--the next section looks to be a 'sand' color!!

And today's job was--
getting this table unloaded and these things into their new homes--
and then setting up the new sewing machine--
wonder if Di got that done????

DON'T FORGET TO TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE LOVED BY YOU!
LUV, DI

8 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I like the inchy with the little birds singing! How cute is that! You are doing great getting all moved in my friend! Isn't the weather fabulous! Hugs!

June's Jottings said...

Di, your little hexagons look so cute, and I am glad you are finally getting through them. You sound as if you have had a couple of great days with your friends. Can I ask what possibly be a dumb question? What race/racing do you refer to? Obviously we do not live in the US.

Carol said...

You sound so much happier down in FL, Di. I'm glad you are settling in. You find the nicest places to stitch and enjoy nature. :-)

HUGS!

Joy McD said...

Love your basket locks Di! I love anything Christmas... haven’t managed to collect many Christmas books though...I should keep an eye out! xx

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Well aren’t you keeping busy :) Pretty baskets. And I like the look of that book. I love reading Christmas books, too. Lovely to hear from you again. Hugs.

Maria said...

I'm worn out just reding your post you're so busy.
Tha Baskets are gorgeous and good to keep up with your inchies.

Kate said...

Sounds like a very busy week. Feeling settled in? Love all the little hexies. What a great diary of this year's activities.

sunny said...

Nice sewing machine! I know you missed having one. Is Frannie as "tall" as you?