document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, December 1, 2019

YEA--IT'S --

DECEMBER 1st--
I have been waiting and waiting for Dec 1st for over--
a year now-having not really had a Christmas last year--
And yes--my tree is up--but only has lights on it so far--
I forgot I needed the tinsel garland for it--
that's on the shopping list for tomorrow!!!

In our Inchy life--
here is were we left off--
Nov 23rd--
Saturday--
oh at this point I was already counting the days --
to Christmas--

Nov 24th--
3 bags full of wool--
NO--3 bags full of--
Chocolate--this was a House warming gift from Carol (a non blogger--but regular reader of mine!)
Thank you so much Carol--
Oh and Carol---a little 'mousey' ate up all the caramel ones already!!!!!

Nov25th
Monday--
yellow flowers--I see them on my walk over town--
they have them planted along the sidewalk--
and they always make me smile--

Nov26th
Tuesday--
this is for all the 'people' who walk into our lives--
and then suddenly walk out--
sometimes we know why--
other times it's like they just disappear with the wind--
but I was thinking about how each of these 'people' still impact out lives
in some way!!

Nov 27th
Wednesday--
This is for my new convection oven--
the one I bought when I moved in here 2 months ago--
(we don't have oven's here--just 2 burners on a counter top stove area)
I had not turned it on--
so that was Wednesday's big job--
it heated up nicely--
so after coming back from lunch--
these got baked in it--
biscuits and cornbread for the stuffing for Thanksgiving dinner--
love this new oven!!
can't wait to bake Christmas cookies!!

Nov 8th--
Thursday--Thanksgiving--
First there was a big dinner down in the dinning room--
very yummy food--and they had served sliced turkey, from big roasted turkeys!!!
Later in the late afternoon I cooked dinner for me and my son--
and then we played some cards--
then he helped me get my Christmas decorations out of my small storage unit
down the hallway and the tree--


Nov 29th
Friday--
Black Friday sales--everywhere--
even at the Human Society thrift store, here in town--
 Molly Mutts--had a 50% off sale--
so off I went--
got a nice wall quilt hanging rack--
and this kit--
for a felt tree skirt --
someone had started it along time ago--and has one of the flowers done--
there will be 3 of them--this is not normally my 'thing'--
so we will see--it does look like it will be pretty when finished !!
and got a couple other things--including a bag of Christmas cookie cutters!!

Nov 30th
Saturday--
No, I am not moving-- as in moving to a new place--
but I am movin things around so I could put up the tree and still
have my sewing machine set up for this month--
and time is just movin on---
cause
today--
is--
December 1st--
and now there is only 31 more Inchies to stitch!!!

I do have another finish to show--
this has been hand quilted and is a gift--for Anne--
she doesn't have a computer so won't know about it ahead of time--
and I got a wall hanging all hand quilted--now to trim it and add the binding--
though I have to go find the fabric for the binding tomorrow--!!

Talk to you soon--

BE SURE TO SEND LOTS OF LOVE INSIDE THOSE CHRISTMAS CARDS THIS YEAR!!
LUV, DI

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! Anne is going to have a special Christmas! How beautiful. Hope you get lots done today with the sunshine streaming in! It's cool but beautiful here in FL! Hugs!

Linda in Arkansas said...

Wow Di, a lot has happened to you this week. I lOVE doing Bucilla stitchery. Any problems call me or send it to me and I'll finish it and send it back to you. My Niece calls them stupid hard. Hahaha. It's a matter of being organized. Anne is getting such a pretty little hanging. Have fun with that oven!

Carol said...

I love seeing all your handiwork, Di, you are so productive!!! I envy you! Your friends will certainly enjoy getting your handmade gifts! I know *I* do! :-)

MMM, I can smell the cookies now! Enjoy!

You sound so much happier now that you're home in Florida. I'm glad you made it back there.

HUGS!

sunny said...

You have done such a great job with your inchies! I probably wouldn't have made it past the first month. Your baked goods look yummy! I'm glad you have a way to make them now..