document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HERE SHE IS --

In all her glory--
of being working on for 365 days--
and here is the bottom were I finished off--
And this little 'Inchy' is kicking me hard today--
actually for the last 6 days--
and today the cough started so cancelled dinner with my son--
BOO!!!!--not the way I really wanted to start off my New Year--
But I am working on a surprise for tomorrow's post-
so be sure to tune in then!!!!

A Very Special thanks to goes to Shell at the Raspberry Rabbits for
doing this 'Within an inch of your Life club'
it really was a fun and interesting adventure--I will miss doing one each day--
but time to go on to other things--
I did figure out that I have probably spent about a total of 90 hours sewing these --
at least --during this past year--and it also meant that other than the 19 days I was moving
back to Florida--I stitched every single day in 2019--

Here is my years in Monthly totals--
January--49.5 hours
February--63.0 hours
March--54.0 hours
April--40.5 hours
May--47.5 hours
June--54.0 hours
July--53.0 hours
August--47.0 hours
September--11.5 hours--(ouch)
October--75.0 hours
November--81.0 hours
December--61.0 hours
That makes a total of 637 hours spent in sewing last year for 2019--
I did not keep track of my knitting time--!!!
and I stitched 346 days of the year!!
Thank you Kathy for this challenge also--
couldn't of done it with out you!!!

So once again--
Luv, Di

13 comments:

Carol said...

WOW!!! That's all I can say! Awesome job, Di! Thanks for sharing the completed inchy project!

Deb A said...

What a wonderful project you have finished! Great job and hope you feel better soon.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Commented on your Facebook post.
Thought I would tell you again "Di", Great project and treasure!!!

Hug's, Carolyn

Just Ramblin' said...

Wow that is a lot of hours spent stitching. I've never thought of keeping track of my hours. Pretty great that you completed your inches. Hope you feel better soon 😷

Linda in Arkansas said...

Clap, Clap, Clap! I couldn't wait to see this! How cool it is. Wow Di, you have really been enjoying your quilting time! Good for you. That's a lot of hours. No wonder you get so much done! Hahaha

Kim said...

That is amazing! So cute, too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I can’t imagine keeping track of all those hours! I’m not sure I’d want to know. Your inches look awesome sewn together.
Happy New year,
Xx, Carol

Kate said...

Love the hexies! That turned out really cool. I'll miss seeing what you've decided to capture in your hexies each week. Awesome stitching time numbers too. You had a great year on that front.

Karen said...

Did you sew the word pieces together as you went along through the year?

Danny Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Quilter Kathy said...

That is a spectacular accomplishment... wowzer!
You stitched every day for a year... amazing!
You are my inspiration!

Raewyn said...

I just love seeing your finished Inchy - after watching you make it all year! Well done on the commitment and all those hours sewing last year :-)

sunny said...

Your inchies are fabulous. If you miss it, I guess you could start another for 2020???