document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, March 8, 2020

AN HOUR LESS-SUNDAY!

Well I guess we can enjoy having an hour less--
on this Sunday--it really shouldn't be a big deal--
but it does seem like a big loss--doesn't it??

I have a couple  finishes --
First I got this Cross stitch sampler finished--
as for the stitching on Saturday--
I added eyes and beaks to the birds--
you know me--gotta have eyes on things--
and birds need beaks/bills!!
So
now I going to work on this more more--
have that inter border to finish==then the outside border is ABC's!!

the second finish is from my last post--
the St Patty's day mug mat-
used gold metallic embroidery thread to tack down the the rick rack--
and the backing is even stitched on this one--
so mark off 2 projects--

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I also got some work done on
the other projects on the last post--
except the Dresden plate one and starting the new book!!
so it's been a busy couple days of stitching--
and yesterday I did some cutting an prep work for this months color projects
Teal for one and Orange for the other one--but did not get any sewing machine time!!
And this week looks really busy --for some reason for me--so we will see!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Update on the comments--
well--the comments are coming in on my email page--yea!!!
but--they are not showing up on the comment section of the blog site--
hummm????

HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY--
I AM SENDING YOU ALL SOME LOVE TODAY--
LUV, DI




7 comments:

Kim Sharman said...

Your Grateful cross stitch is beautiful. Love the words! Your St Patty little pretty is such fun. Enjoy your week stitching all those pretties.

Deb A said...

I agree with adding the beaks to the birds. Pretty st. Paddys rug. Love the birdies in the tree of the grateful stitchery.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

People like to make a big deal about DST. Spring Forward or Fall back goes across the nation. Here in Northern Indiana i just want to be in the Central Time Zone as we were for years until some GOP state congress person decided we should switch to EST. I gotta get my Mojo stoked and start a new project.
xx, Carol

Maria said...

Lovely finishes and good luck with your other projects.

Maria said...

I see why your comments aren't showing up. You have set the comment moderation on ...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a cute kitty! I love the darker fabric in the one stitching you are doing. I imagine it's a little harder to work on though. Enjoy your week! Love to see what you are sewing!

Kate said...

Congrats on all the stitchy progress. The tree turned out beautifully.