document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, March 6, 2020

WHAT TO WORK ON?

I am in one of those --
what do I work on first--
Here is my choices--
first up is the  Crabapple sample that I have been embroidering on for over a month now--
the good news here is--
this now has borders on it--
and back and batting and is even basted--
all ready for hand quilting-
notice all the tiny buttons I added to this one??

But then there is this one I want to work on--
got more blades cut--
just need to hand piece them--

no wait--
there is this one I want to work on--
I found some small green rick rack for the fancy stitching on this one--
as I can't afford the Dazzle thread they used on this one--
think I will do a gold metallic thread on to tack this done!!
and St Patty's day is fast approaching--soo--

but I want to work on this one--
My OMG project for March--
I am ready to do the big stitching on the white lattice parts
on this one--

but wait I really want to work on this one--
My spring rabbit wall hanging I am designing--
here is a 'sneak' peak on that one--
then again-

I really want to work on--
or I should say--I need to really work on this one--
as the next block in this mystery stitch along will be out next Friday-
so we need to get this one done before then--
now wait--

maybe I will just have to sit down and--
start reading this book!!!????

oh what to do--what to do???

and a notice--
blogger is not being nice to me right now--
I am not getting your comments in my email--
have tried changing a couple things in the settings file--
but still nothing--sure wished they WOULD stop doing 'up dates'
cause they just mess things up each time--
anyone have any idea's what I need to do--???
thanks

SHOW A NEIGHBOR SOME LOVE TODAY--
LUV, DI

3 comments:

Julierose said...

I love your embroidery sampler--just beautiful work--like those little buttons a lot...hugs, Julierose

Maria said...

Your crabapple looks fabulous and you are making good progress on your other projects too.
No sorry can't help with the comments . Hope you get it sorted.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have gone back to a couple of blogs that I KNOW I made comments and they are not appearing. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to the glitches Blogger creates. I am in limbo on what new project to start. Procrastination is my nemesis.
xx, Carol