document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, March 1, 2020

SUNDAY--IS TIME TO SAY--

TO SAY --
IT'S A NEW MONTH-
AND WE WILL FILL IT WITH--
LOVE AND STITCHING!!!

SO let's --
right along here and  get on with all the news--

Last fabric purchases for February--
2 charm packs from Missouri Star-
thought these were red/red--they are not--
but will find a project at some point to use them in--

Last  Friday when out shopping with girl friend-- Frannie-

stopped in at JoAnn fabrics--I needed some 'lite heat and bond'--
and found the white cat faced fabric,
 and when at the counter getting it cut--
seen the lady head of me have this bright colored cat one--
so--both came home with me,
 and half of each one went into my friend Anne, package!!
also these came home--
yep--nothing real exciting here--but--
all are needed for a couple different projects--
in  fact--
these are going in an applique spring wall hanging I am designing!!!
******************************************
And here is some projects I am working on--
for--
this the block I will be working on this afternoon--
while watching the NASCAR race--

And for--
my monthly report on this challenge--
I am happy to say that--
I stitched 29 days out  of 29 days this past month of February!!
and did at least a total amount of 80 hours for the month--
****************************************
And my goal for--
March is--
to finish hand quilting this project--
I have a couple blocks already started on this one--
also--
I want to finish this sampler--
when it is all stitched--
lots more stitching has been done since this photo--
but we still have some stitching to do on it--
and then buttons and trims to add--
then I will add border and hand quilt it--
so 2 projects for March for OMG--
**************************************************

I am also working on these projects--at this time--
another pair of socks--
and this new design from Jenny--
I have 6 of these traced out and the center flower cut out--
and this is some 'secret' stitching--
and it is 'soo' secret--that I even do not know who I am stitching these for--
or how many I will stitch??????????

and yes--there is alot more items on my 'to do' list for March--
isn't that the way with all of us???

SEND SOME LOVE TO SOMEONE IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK!!
( I sent out 3 packages of love myself!!)
LUV, DI



8 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

What a lovely visit I had reading your blog Di... sweet kitty you have too <3 Kathi

Kim said...

I love it when we walk into a fabric shop for one thing and come out the door with many more. Those cat fabrics are sweet and I really love the fabrics for your spring wall hanging. Love the easter egg fabric. Love too, the variegated blues in those knitted socks. My goodness, you are going to have a very busy March stitching (and knitting) oodles of lovely pretties.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

You have some very lovely projects to keep you busy! I am not a cat lover but those kitty prints are very cute. Your little embroidery sampler is very cute indeed!

CathieJ said...

I like the fabrics that you purchased and all the pretty projects that you are working on.

Kate said...

Fun fabrics and projects in progress. I really like those aprons you are working on. Good luck with your OMG for March. Have a great week.

Karen said...

The apron block is oh so cute. You are working on lots of projects and keeping yourself busy. Are you happy in your new location?

loulee said...

Phew! Busy, busy, busy.

Patty said...

Happy hand quilting! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.