document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

GUESS WHAT???

JULY'S HERE--

and guess what 'celebrations' are in July
are you ready for these????






and one more--
I think I found a couple more--
but this should keep you busy for awhile planning all these events!!

I do have some sewing to show you--
First up--
I got this embroidery finished on Sunday while watching 2 races--

and this is how I finished it off on Tuesday--

front and the back--of the new pillow--

My silver lining block for this week is done--
and Miss Hitty is showing it off again this week--

and I have joined a couple more sew alongs --
and will show those tomorrow--
so be sure to 'tune' in then!!!!

PLEASE TAKE CARE--I WORRY ABOUT ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW--
LUV, DI

7 comments:

Deb A said...

What a cute little pillow! We had pigs in a blanket for lunch... so we hit the hot dogs already! Just went to the 'big' walmart thinking I'd grab some cute kids prints.....about 16 bolts of cotton fabric in the whole aisle! I did get a couple of the FQ's they had left. Oh well, it will be a small iSpy.

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. I love your little pillow. It is sooo pretty.
I am feeling much better. I want to thank you for thinking about me and sending me the sweet card. The book mark is so nice. It has been through 3 books so far with me.I do believe the little kitty likes to read along with me. LOL Take care! There is too much going on right now to feel safe! Hugs!

Quilter Kathy said...

Your embroidered pillow is soooo pretty... great job!

Kate said...

Very pretty pillow. You've been moving along on numerous fronts. Enjoy your stitching time this weekend. Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Karen said...

I love how beautiful your pillow is! What a wonderful finish!

Linda in Arkansas said...

Your stitching through the races creates such wonderful results! Let's see what the next race produces.

sunny said...

I love your flower box pillow! So adorable. I've just commented on two older blog posts, and they seem to have disappeared. What will happen with this one??