document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

TUESDAY'S WORK

 I was able to get back to the sewing machine this morning--
first up was this week's Silver lining block--

Opps actually first I had to get some more baskets ready for applique this week--
so here is '8' more--4 in reds and 4 in purples--
and those new freezer paper patterns are still working!!!
Will add up the total baskets when I am done to see how many
times I was able to use each template --over and over--
think I have 2 more color groups to do for these--black and grey!!!

Then I got the next set of blocks made for the Jolly Bar stitch a long--
2 real easy hearts--
and yes I was a good girl and restitched on each corner to make smaller
half square triangles--am getting a nice little baggie full of them!!!

After lunch I cut and cut pieces for the next two blocks of the Snowflake
stitch along as I am a bit behind on that one--in fact tomorrow or the next day
another block will be out--
Block 2 of this one is looks to be a lot of sewing--
so if all goes well--that's on tomorrow's plan!!

Over the week end I got '4' little Christmas embroideries done--
I know--there is only '2' pictured here--
forgot to take a photo of the other '2'!!!
and I did more hand quilting on the heart quilt top--
I am hoping to have all the hand quilting finished on it by tomorrow evening!!

******************************
On a personnel note--
you all remember that when I moved down here the first time nearly 5 years ago--
it was to be close to both of my grown children--Dawn and Dan--
and to be closer to my younger brother and his wife--
who lived over on the west coast near Tampa--
well--
right after I moved back this second time--
remember I helped pack my daughter Dawn up and she moved to the state of Illinois--
and now--
my brother and sister in law are also moving--
they sold their house in 2 days after listing it--
the closing is July 31--and they are moving to the area around Buffalo, NY--
and so I am sad sad sad--
not only is he moving so far away--
but I will not be able to see him before he goes--
as he has taken 2 trips to NY with U-Hauls full of their furniture--
so lots of contacts with others in driving up and back--
so it is getting lonelier and lonelier in  Florida--!!!

HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND KEEPING BUSY--
PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE TO GO OUT
LUV, DI


6 comments:

Maria said...

Good progress on your projects....
Ah someone told me once never move for family as they always move .. So I hope you have some really good friends ...

Deb A said...

Sorry to hear more family members are moving away. You made great progress on a rainy day.

Linda in Calif. said...

So sorry to hear they are moving away. It's so hard when family moves. On a brighter note, your stitching is looking wonderful.

Carol said...

All I can say is Thank Heavens for the Internet!!! I'm sorry your family is all moving away. But they can still be written to or able to talk on the phone or computer!!! I'm so glad you have so many projects keeping you busy! HUGS!

sunny said...

Yes, thank heavens for our internet friends! Hopefully, the world will be a better place after Christmas, so I can come visit! Love all your projects.

THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

#STAYSAFE