document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, October 1, 2020

TODAY'S BIG PROJECT

 When I woke up this morning I already had a plan for today-- 

And I am happy to say--I did that plan!!!

Since last Saturday--Jelly Roll  Day--I have been up to elbows in jelly!!

I did show  you last Saturday's top--


So this week I kept on sewing with this jelly roll and got 2 more small quilt tops sewn--


This one and --

so that was '3' quilts of about 30" x 30"--
then this week I started on a second jelly roll--
and got this one --

made up which is 40" x 40"--
and--
this one which is the 30" x 30" size--

Now why was I making so many--Cause I wanted to  get them and a couple other ones I had boxed up and mailed off to a shop in Oregon who will finish them and then donate them to those who have lost everything in the fires!!!
So the box I mailed contained these 5 quilts--and the mermaid quilt, Plus


and-- I recently showed  you--
along with this one--



yep--I parted with this one--

and I added '2' quilts that were already quilted--!!!

I also got the baby sweaters and hats that I had knitted in a box and addressed and off to the World Vision project in WA--

So 2 boxes of things are now on their way to new owners--!!!

( by the way the shipping on these boxes was $48--just think of all the fabric I could of bought with that money---but I am not sad--just so happy that I am able to do for others!!)

Now tomorrow, I need to decide on October goals and to post my September finishes--

So hold on to your hats ---!!!!!!!

BE KIND TO A NEIGHBOR TODAY--

LUV, DI




3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful quilts and they will be loved by someone along with your sweet hats and jumpers..well done Di.

Kim said...

Kudos to you for getting all the things you had planned, done. All quilts are beautiful. These quilty hugs will put many a smile on the recipients' faces. Such a wonderful charitable initiative.

Kate said...

Very fun and pretty jelly roll quilts. And even better they all go to people who need them. You definitely made good use of your time, talent and treasures.