document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, December 31, 2020

THE LAST THURSDAY --

 OF 2020--

found me in the closet all day--

yep--I have a small walk in closet that is set up for lots of things--

on the left hand side is a shelf unit and there I store totes of counted cross stitching supplies, totes of yarn, and tote of wool--the other shelves have quilting supplies stored (and sorted) on them--all of those came off and sorted through and put back on shelves--

On the right hand side is a big steel shelving rack where I store totes of my fabrics--I found that I needed to get new totes and needed to re-organize my fabrics so I could get more on the shelf with less hunting--and then things back on the shelves--

the top shelf that runs the length of the closet over top of the shelves now has magazine holders, with my books and patterns all sorted by craft type --so much easier now to find a pattern I might need!!

and in the middle of these racks is my hanging clothes and those also needed a bit of sorting and some folded and put in a storage suitcase for another time--

And I am happy to say--the closet got it's make over and looks great--

Now if the 'fairies' when getting things out to work on--

will just put things back in their proper place--all will be fine!!!!

And I was bad and did not do a before or after photo--I will probably do an after photo tomorrow for you!!


well--here we are-- for us here in the USA in just 5-6 hours or so--we will be saying -Good-bye to 2020 and Hello to 2021--we all know how this past year has come out--so we all are wondering just how will be 2021 at the end--and we all hope it sure comes out much happier and more successful and with a whole less stress that this year has been--

MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS EVENING AND A LOVELY NEW YEARS DAY!

LUV AND HUGS, DI



3 comments:

ButterZ said...

Well done for sorting out your closet

sunny said...

Yeah! A clean closet!! That will probably make you a lot more productive. Although, you're already way too productive, so ???? I'm wearing my gorgeous new socks today..

Kate said...

Congrats on finishing off the closet before the new year! Sounds like you are all ready to be productive in 2021.