document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, January 4, 2021

IT'S MONDAY--

 And the first Monday of the new year--

and it did not find me down doing laundry--opps!!!

So guess where I will have to be tomorrow morning????

I had some other things on my list today that I really wanted to get done--it involved getting this apartment put back together--Yesterday I had cleaned the dinning area and the living room area in the afternoon--after spending alot of time on the internet looking for new vacuum cleaner filters--it seems they have went from a 2 piece filter to a one piece filter--at least that is what I finally --think-- figured out--why is everything so hard these days???

Ok--now yesterday in that post I listed my OMG goal for January--

But then I am in trouble --

CAUSE--

when sorting through the patterns and books I found these I want to do--

and I found this book--
and I want to make about 48 of these 6.5" blocks during the year--
that comes to one a week-pretty much--very doable--and today I even ordered a fat eight bundle to use on them--in reds, pinks, blues, aqua, and tans--so  a very nice variety and I can add solid colors to this bundle too!!

But then--we have all the new online bom's and sew alongs that sound really fun and today I even found this one--
go to---quiltinggail.com
And I have a nice block that would be a good start for this one--
it is just one step a month--

And I plan to do the new linen one--rhondadort.com
Where we will use old linens and hankies on each block--and I have wanted to do something like this in a while now--so I better do this one--


And there is always this challenge each month--
superscrappy.blogspot.com

And January's color is Pink--yea!!!

And--
This one has some embroidery stitches in it--
val-laird.blogspot.com


And--
Elefantz.com


so many more to choose from--
so it will be interesting to see just which ones I do --do???

Oh--and I have always wanted to do a house quilt and a log cabin quilt--they are on this year's HOPE list again!!!!

So with all the quilting projects, Plus Counted Cross stitch projects and knitting projects--
I will be going 'crazy' again--but then I think I do 'crazy' well--
what do you think????


well--it is time for a little cup of ice cream--anyone want to join me???

Luv n Hugs, di


I need some cuteness--this new format now takes me 2-3 times longer to do a post--grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Lots fun challenges there Di...I still need to make my list ??

ButterZ said...

I’m getting this format. I now cannot add a link though. I could a while back but can’t now. Itis frustrating. Other things have been easier. Wow, you have a lot planned

sunny said...

I'd say you better get off the computer and get to stitching! I'm doing the Ronda Dort project, and RSC21. The SAHRR is tempting. I'll have to give that some thought. I did start a new cross stitch project, so I better get busy!!

Karen said...

I'm going to join in on the Ronda Dort project at some point. Thanks for sharing the link. Hope you have a great day!

Kate said...

You've got some great new projects to pick from. Hopefully you can get to many of them this year. I'm still on a new project diet till I can get the UFO list to a manageable number.