document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

END OF MARCH--

 I believe we all just 'marched' along in our quilting and sewing adventures--

and I sure did have an adventure with my March goal--didn't I???

Remember I took these blocks--


and sewed them into this flimsy--

and then we all decided that it was not 'working' for us--
so then they went from this --back to these--



So--I did work on them--only---
and I am not going to a quilt shop to look for fabric to work on these until tomorrow--hopefully--and they may not have anything that will work--soooo???????
Did I or Did I not make my goal for March??

I did get my 4 blocks done though for the month of March--from the book--





I do have to 'lower' the pink tulip on the rabbit one a bit--as when I took the photo I forgot I had not cut them down to size--6.5"--and when I did that that tulip doesn't have the 1/4" edge it needs!!!
And then I did sit down this morning and planned out the next '4' blocks for April and got the patterns copied off--one will be paper piecing!!

I did get out yesterday with friend Carolyn and we did a run to  Walmart--was very surprised to see that store --uncrowded--and it was noon--the most of the crowd was in grocery and I was in the other part of the store--
Two new plants got adopted by me--


the one on the left is peppermint--!!!   Don't ask!!!
and look how curly and tiny the leaves are on the one on the right???

And you know I love 'pink' so look what else came home with me--

Aren't they pretty to look at there on the floor??????
Think it gives the apartment some 'class' don't you??

KEEP LOOKING FOR THOSE SIGNS OF SPRING (OR FALL)--
LUV, DI




5 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely completions, Di. I love how you "change things up" and try new additions to the projects. "Make it your own"! Thanks for sharing you lovely work! HUGS!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Well done on March work! I look forward to seeing what you make for April.
Stay safe. Hugs

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your project!

Maria said...

Nice finishes for March...
Have lovely Easter 🐣

sunny said...

What a cute bunny!! I love your little 'funny'. Oh so true!