document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

TODAY'S POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU--BY TEARS AND HEARTACHE

 I seem to have lost another great friend to Heaven--

God must be in need of angels lately--



My dear friend --my Florida friend--

Frannie passed through Heaven's gate yesterday afternoon--

I believe I told you she went in the hospital last Thursday for a hernia repair--when the surgeon attempted to do that day--but ended up telling her family that he would have to do the actual hernia surgery on Monday---but each day from Thursday on she just got weaker and weaker and her blood pressure kept getting too low and by Monday she was in the ICU and in a coma--

They believe she had a blood clot develop from having had Covid-19 last month--and I believe that is true as she was having a lot of pain in her left leg--(which I now believe was probably the blood clot--) I begged her to tell the Dr when she went for the surgery about her leg--but she kept telling me he was the wrong DR and when her other Dr came in--to check on her while she was there--she would tell him--I know that neither one of us even thought about it being it a blood clot--darn!

All I can say is she was a huge Blessing in the three-four years I knew her and we were friends and this is gonna be so hard for me--having now lost 2 friends only a month apart that where huge part of my life----


I miss you Frannie--love, diane

9 comments:

Deb A said...

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Sending you big hugs.

Cheryll said...

I'm so very sorry to hear that news about your friend. RIP.

Julierose said...

So sorry to hear about your loss of your dear friend--not easy i know...hugs Julierose

Carol said...

{{{{{Di}}}}} Heaven has a wonderful angel keeping watch over you now. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Maria said...

Sorry to read of your loss Di.🤗

Kate said...

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

andsewon said...

So very sorry Di. I understand the loss of a good friend. Love and hugs coming your way. XO

sunny said...

So sorry to hear this, Di. I can only imagine how much you will miss Frannie.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

So sorry for your loss Di.. you will miss her so much, praying for strength and comfort for you and her family xx