document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, July 10, 2021

OH DEAR, ME--

 I can't believe it's been nearly 10 days or so since my last post-

I assure you I  have been stitching though--

I think the first -show and tell-is--

Last months--June's purple heart design--though it mostly looks like blues here--it is really all shades of purple!!!

At the first of the month I did alot of tracing of 2 bom's that I was behind on--
This is from Joy's blogsite--I am doing my coloring in crayon--(her's are only embroidered)-
and I got one of these blocks done yesterday--

The next set was these--

From Jenny's blog site--and those little applique pieces are only about a 1" or so in size!!
and here these 3 are finished--
I added tiny lace edging on two of them--

And everyday I am hand quilting on the Christmas quilt--so that accounts for a couple hours or so each day--

I received a late Birthday gift from my blog friend Alice ( I will accept gifts any time--no matter how late!!)

This was the card---I just love 3-d cards--and this one is so cute--it will stay out!!


the money is for chocolate--it's too hot this time of the year to mail any!!



Can you tell the theme here??????  And what pretty fabrics--!!
Thank you Alice very much!!!

I also got the Flamingo Counted Cross stitch piece done--
This was a fun project--

And this months number for the dirty dozen is #3-
and my list said--Butterflies--
I thought it meant these 3--
But when I went looking in the tote--it is really this set--
There is '30' blocks here and they were made in 2019-- I believe as the color of the month!!
So the plan is to finish up both sets--time will tell!!!

I did go to my son's and his girl friends-- on July 4th for a cook out--

Just about the time they went out to grill --we had a huge thunderstorm hit--lots of lightning and heavy rain--but their patio area is all under cover and so they just went ahead and grilled--these ducks smelled the food and came running up from the pond in their back yard--it did stop storming when it was time to eat and we ate on the patio--later we played Rack-O-- and I got to 400 points first--yea--for the old lady!!!

PLEASE BE CAREFUL--COVID IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE YET--YES EVEN IF YOU HAVE HAD YOUR 'SHOTS'--YOU CAN GET AND SPREAD COVID!!
HUGS, DI









5 comments:

Carol said...

I love to see such variety in your stitching, Di! All your projects are so pretty! Keep it up! HUGS!

Deb A said...

Great job keeping everything moving along! All those butterfly's are looking great.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love everything you have created Di. Love to you!

Maria said...

You are working on many lovely projects.
Lovely gifts from Alice.
Love your butterflies 🦋

Kate said...

You've been busy! Lots of progress on some very cute projects. Looks like you and I will be working on butterfly UFOs for the next bit. I finally found a setting I like for my 8 year old RSC butterflies.