document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

YEP--GOT SOME FINISHES

Bet you all thought I was just 'goofin' off and napping all day!!

But I am not a napper--and I do work steady on quilt projects--it's just they seem to take a long time these days--wonder why that is???

Been mainly working on embroidery projects--

here is the first 2 blocks of a 12 week snowman--stitch along--


 the one on the left is last weeks and the one on the right is this weeks--and a new one comes out tomorrow!!!

Another stitchery-


from Joy's 'stay at home' series is half done--this is part 1 off that block--I started the stitching on part 2 this afternoon!

And remember this cross stitch from last year?

Well I found me another red truck for this year--
and it is done--now I really need to turn these into ornaments for the tree!!

And who ever published this dish cloth pattern--needs to be 'shot'--


cause I can't seem to stop knitting them!!!!!!

 ARE YOU STAYING BUSY--OR FIGHTING OVER WHEN TO START CHRISTMAS???
HUGS, DI




6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh your snowmen are soooo cute!! I love them--
hugs, Julierose

julieQ said...

What fun snowmen! May I ask where you found them?

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Haha that is so true about cats! Love your snowmen and all your embroidery is just gorgeous! xx

Maria said...

Lovely snowmen stitching and your Christmas Trucks will make great ornaments.

Just Ramblin' said...

You always have such wonderful projects going and are so inspiring to me with all that you do. Would you mind sharing where you found the snowmen stitchalong. Thanks.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

All of your projects are so stinking cute and Oh my you have been very busy. I am so honored and excited that you are joining me in my stitch along . Thank you so much for not only stitching Frosty but so many of my little cross stitches. You brightened my day. Your blog is so cute too. I can not wait to visit you older post and see new ones for I am a new follower. Thank you again for the sweet visit too. Happy quilting and stitching. Hugs