document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

FALL HAS COME TO FLORIDA

 I think I need to move further 'south' for the winter--as it has been really chilly here--for me at least--most of the other Floridians love this weather--but since that case of shingles in NY--I really feel the cooler temps and my body feels really 'cold'!!! (good thing I know where the pile of quilts are!!!lol)

I did get the applique and embroidery done on the last two of Jenny's bom's--


We only have one more to do in this series--so I need to get busy and start the framing on the '11' I do have ready!!

And --the cat quilt shouted the loudest--

But then we all know--Cats are bossy to begin with!!!  I really enjoyed making this quilt--
even needle turning those "tiny skinny" tails!!

So now I am working on the hand quilting of the large Christmas panel-

I am using Sulky #12 threat on this one--and I'm not sure if you can see it or not--but I have already stitched around each of the red ornaments in red and have done one string of garland in yellow!!

My question is --what to do about the yellow areas--do  I try to circle them in yellow or maybe do a cross like design in the centers or??????  I believe they are lights on the tree!!  the top one I will trace around in yellow thread for the star design!!

And someone bought some more dish yarn at Walmart last week--


and so now she has added more dishcloths to the pile--

what ever she going to do with them all???????????

I was hoping someone would have a cute Christmas stitch along this year--I finally have some really pretty Christmas  prints--but did not see anything I liked so far!!!

WELL YOU ALL TAKE CARE AND START THAT CHRISTMAS CRAFT YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO--

HUGS, DI






5 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely stitching on Jenny’s BOM…
Cute Christmas 🎄 panel and I think the yellow is the glow from the candles so you could stitch around them in yellow….
Nice pile of dish clothes….

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love your dishcloths! Did you knit or crochet them? xx

Deb A said...

I'm loving this cooler weather we are having. No help on the christmas tree quilting, sorry. Pretty Christmas fabrics could be made into ornament or present blocks. I have seen a couple of cute patterns for them. Oh - completely agree cats are bossy! (they seem to love to snuggle at night when it is cool out too!)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sunny said...

Where do you find your adorable comics? They are always so true!!