document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

WELL LET'S SEE--

I do believe that October is over and that also means--Halloween is done with for another year--

so we are now into--

November--I sure hope they find enough turkeys to go around this year!!


and I happened to see this sunrise this morning around 7:30 am!!  And so far 'no warning'-

it's been a pretty nice day outside--sunny--blue skies and 80 degrees!!

So what have I been doing--

got these little cross stitches finished up --into little pillows yesterday afternoon--


All were recently stitched--

Got the red yo-yo's done in 4 patches--

and the purple yo-yo's are the next in line to be done--

and I got this quilt all hand quilted and the binding done on it--
I believe this will be a Christmas gift--I know--I said I wasn't going to send any gifts--
cause of the unfair postage hike--but--
and the post office, ups and fed-ex knows us so well---and knows we are addicted to sending gifts so we will pay the higher prices--it's just so mean of them!!!

GET THOSE TURKEYS EARLY--PEOPLE!!!!

HUGS, DI




 

4 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cute stitcheries, Di. And the heart quilt is lovely.
We have the same problem with postage here :( I used to love picking out Cristmas cards and presents. Now everything has to be light or digital :(

Kate said...

Your pillows are perfect for the season! Love your blue heart quilt, congrats on the finish. Up the price and slow down delivery, I'm not sure that's the way things are supposed to work. Have a great week and happy stitching.

Maria said...

Lovely season pillows and your hearts quilt looks fabulous.
Yes postage is getting dear BUT what to do ?

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Di! Lovely finishes on those cute stitcheries and that quilt as well. I love hearts in anything. You have been busy which is wonderful. Like those cartoons and interesting sunrise photo. Take care now.