document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, April 23, 2022

EASTER BUNNY

 I went to my son's for Easter around 5pm--

And look at what the Easter Bunny left me there!!!
and there was 'candy' in each of the eggs--

the lighter purple ones are Dove Dark chocolate and so is the kisses-- so now I have a nice back up supply of dark chocolate--the eggs found a new home (I rarely eat anything with coloring in it!!) and I will keep the York patties and peanut butter bunnies!!!

I had boiled a dozen eggs for coloring and took everything to their house to do it with them--I believe the boy child really thought he was 'too' old to do eggs--but Sarah convinced him to join us and he did--Sarah said that she never remembers ever coloring eggs before Sunday--so I am glad I took the eggs to do!!!  We had a yummy  meal of large white shrimp, potatoes and corn on the cob--and we played a few sets of Rack-o and then had Chocolate cream pie for desert!!!

I went back to work this week on sewing more of the yo-yo colors into 4 patches--


So now all the colors I made last year are now into '4' patches--so now what I am suppose to do with them?????

I got the Rooster table/wall hanging all quilted and got the binding sewn on it--
and this will go on the kitchen table when I take off the Easter one!!!

And here is the latest counted cross stitching I am working on--
She needs some more stitching on her ears and there is other items to stitch yet around her!!!

And here is some photo's of my pansy plant--



I also did some cooking and baking this week--made Blueberry muffins from some blue berries my son and Sarah got me at a Blueberry Festival here--and they were huge blueberries and so sweet--yum--and I made another Tuna pie--
so it has been a busy week and add in a trip to Walmart on Thursday morning where I swear someone opened the 'flood gates' and let the whole town come and shop on the same day--my mask came out of my pocket real fast!!!!

So what adventures did you go on this past week or have planned for the coming week???
hugs,di






1 comment:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I pray you are having a great day-hugs, di