document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, April 30, 2022

WORKS IN PROGRESS & ARE YOU????

 I am working--on sewing besides getting into trouble--yep--seems like I am always getting into some kind of trouble-think sometimes that is my middle name!!!!

Here is my newest 'squirrel' project--


Here is 9 fussy cut lavender prints that I have appliqued onto a purple background--and this photo the color is way off on the background color--sorry!!!  This line is called Lavender Market--and yesterday I ordered more of  this line to finish off these blocks--and I enjoyed appliqueing these--!

And evenings I am back to hand quilting on the Linen quilt--


And week ends while watching NASCAR I am working on this embroidery piece--

again the photo is in  the shadows so not a great photo--but a fun piece to be working on--thought I never thought I would get that truck embroidered !!!!

And another baby sweater is finished-

And yesterday I was able to order more of this cotton yarn I love so much, for making some more baby sweaters--I was nearly out and we can't have that!!!

I also got more stitching done on the rabbit counted cross stitching I have been working on--but forgot to take a photo of it--and today I took down all the Easter decorations and they are boxed up--now to decide how to decorate for summer!!!  and I did get my clothes changed out from winter wardrobe to summer wardrobe--there seemed to be lots of 'extra' chores this week!!

NOW-- for my question I have been wanting to ask you all for awhile now--
Are you--working at stock piling some food supplies????
I am reading some blog sites where some bloggers are--one is here in US and one is in AU--so it is not just here that people are getting worried--I have worked more at it since Covid --also I do live in a hurricane zone so always think about extra supplies starting this time of the year--but am doing a bit more than that this time--What is your thoughts on this--please share--thank you!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK AND DON'T FORGET TO HAVE SOME FUN WHILE WORKIN AT YOUR CRAFT--
HUGS AND BLESSINGS, DI




1 comment:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi--I don't seem to have my comments show up here--but they do come straight to my email--
so thanks for your comments-di