document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, October 11, 2026

WHAT'S UP-SUNDAY

 Wondering today what is 'up' with everyone today????  I figure most of you have your Fall/Halloween decorations up and most have been enjoying some cooler weather--like I said 'most'--her on the east coast of Florida--it is still humid and some days downright muggy--but I am not complaining--not one tiny bit--I am only sad cause of all the weather events some of you are going through or have family who are going through some rough times--sending prayers your way--

What I am really 'wondering' about is --when will I win the lottery so I can come and visit each of you and--  take you out to lunch--oh wait--I think I remember something about--one has to buy a ticket before you can see about winning---------------------???

I did get this month's Roundabout all done from Melisa--


Yep--I did do something in orange --if you look closely you will a back cat peeking up over a pumpkin in 4 of the plates and 2 of the black plates have a crow in them!!  Just two more,roundabouts, to go!

another block finished in the Blue Tilda baskets--


not sure if I will add anything to this one or not???  I do have at least one more nearly finished--but--along came all the monthly projects to work on!

I worked on the rick rack border on this one--


Now to decide on the final finishing of this one????

And I did get some actual sewing on the machine one afternoon --


the center, is a panel and I did the 2 wide borders on it--that center piece is 43" long--will be 40" wide--and this one is for donation--hopefully it will be finished by Nov!!   And I have a second kids quilt started in 5 1/2" finished blocks and hope to show that next week--

And in cross stitching I was able to work on this piece all week--

I am enjoying working on this--but--that Mrs. Claus is yelling at me--that she wants me to work on her this next week--then there is some Halloween littles from Melisa yelling at me to stitch them--tune in next week to see who 'yelled' the loudest????

I did spent one day on decorating for Fall--
here is my hutch--

I put some of my Fall cross stitch project in with my Blue dishes for Fall--yesterday I got all my bedding washed up and got the blue coverlet on the bed--

and here the round table with it's Fall display--more cx stitching mostly--!!!


here is 3 of Cracker Barrels salt and pepper Halloween items from last year--haven't gotten there this year--

And here is some Fall on the shelf by me and my sewing rocking chair!!!!

I have worked on a couple more hand stitching pieces--but they are not done --next week hopefully!!

And here is this weeks--funny find--

This poster is up high on a shelf on the city bus--yep--advertising for Valentines day 2027 already!!???
Did someone say we are rushing the time and the holidays????

TIME TO MAKE THOSE 'WISH' LISTS FOR HOLIDAY CRAFTS AND BAKING--AND WE NEED TO KEEP STITCHING AND SENDING LOVE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS--
HUGS, AND GREAT BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU READING THIS POST--DI
AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS--
I love chicks who wear glasses!!!!!!



No comments: