document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, November 25, 2018

DRUM R0LL--PLEASE!!

I have slowly--
ever sooo slowly--
finished the Fall ABC sampler--


Here is the part that I still had to stitch when I got to NY--
back on Aug 29th--
some days if I was even able to work on it--
it might only be a couple stitches--
until about 10 days ago--
then I was able to put more time on it--
I was sooo determined to get it finished by Thanksgiving day--
and I just made it--
so now here it is --fully stitched--

Unfortunately it won't get finished off to be on display for this year-but -
I do have the winter one all stitched--so maybe I can finish it off????

And now the only one in the series so far that is not finished is--
the summer one -- though I did get the ABC's done on it--
so it is out and I have worked on starting the designs on it--
I got a bench with a bee hive and bees done so far---

And I did sign up to join this new group --
starting in 2019--
I had been thinking about doing a project using hand piecing for awhile now--
even when I was still in Fl--so was excited to see this one starting up

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving--
and now we are on to --





enjoy,
 di

7 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your sampler looks amazing! I'm a huge fan of scarecrows so it's nice to see him hanging out.

I have been talking throughout this year about making a quilt by hand start to finish. Perfect time to come back to blogging ;) I'm going to go over and see what I need so I can join the fun!

Carol said...

Di, it sounds like you're improving ever so slightly with your health. I'm glad! Continue your inspirational stitching...you spur me on!!!

Cheryll said...

I love your sampler... it looks wonderful.
Good luck with the SAL too... xox

sunny said...

I love it!! I'm happy to hear you're finally feeling better enough that you can do some stitching. Have fun with your hand piecing. That is one technique I have no desire to learn. So I'll just enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

Karen said...

Have you warmed up?

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Love the sampler and so happy to hear you are doing better!
Hugs

Kate said...

That is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing your progress on summer (to be honest, I'd be happy to see some progress on summer from our weather!)