document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, November 22, 2018

FOR MY THANKSGIVING DAY--

I am most thankful for--



And this is what I am doing today--????????????
the wind chill today here is minus 5 degrees-----

I am sooooo cold-- 
even though the heat is set at 85 in here--it is probably only about 35 degrees--
as the wind is really bad off the lake and that is the direction that this apt faces--
soooo--curtains are drawn to try to help hold out some of the cold--

Hope everyone is with family, friends, and warm--
Enjoy, diane

7 comments:

sunny said...

We just finished our dinner - Cornish game hens, rice stuffing, baked corn, and store bought cranberry stuff. It's very cold here today, but not as cold as for you! I was going to walk in a Turkey Trot this morning, but with wind chills in the low teens, I spent the day at my sewing machine instead. I hope it warms up for you! what is your address, by the way????

Kate said...

Oh my, that is cold! Hopefully it will be warmer today? Sounds like you didn't have the best holiday. Hope today is warmer.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How frigid! I hope you get back down here in the sunshine soon. I'm praying for you my friend! Take care of yourself and stay busy! Hugs, Diane

Maria said...

Oh sew cold... do hope it warms up for you soon Di...
Yes can I also have your new addy please...

Carol said...

It's extreme cold here too, in NJ, Di. I hope you can stay warm. Drink lots of hot drinks! ;-) HUGS!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Brrrrr. It's hard enough when it's cold outside but when the blows it right into your apartment it's so much worse. Maybe you could hang a few of your quilts in the windows to stop some of the cold? Good thing you are a knitter so you can wear knit socks and fingerless gloves.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

It's nice and cold here right now... am enjoying it so much, not looking forward to summer at all! Happy Thanksgiving! xx