document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

MID WEEK ALREADY--


UPDATE--Max kitty was found under the house--and though Anne is all mud now for having to crawl under the house to get him out--they are both doing well--


SO where are weam I at now--
let's see???

Some Inchy's got sewn--of course--

Sunday's--
was about--
those clock changes and losing an hour!!!

Monday's--
had to do with getting packages--
ready to mail--
had planned to mail them on Tuesday--
when Anne came--
but---

Tuesday--
ended up with this Inchy--
a kinda sad face--
more just a 'face of missing loved ones'--
I got up really missing my kids--and our dinners together and playing games--
and then Anne called--
she couldn't come as her one kitty had somehow gotten out of the house
the night before and they could not find-Max--
he had never been outside before and it had gotten cold--
and Anne was tired from  looking for him and worrying about him--
so it was just one of those days-
I just kept busy though!!!


and I remembered to take a photo of what goes into my Inchy bag--
the 8 colors of threads I use on the Inchy's--a small pair of scissors, extra needles--
the sandpaper card, my marking pen, a bag of different sizes of buttons, and extra hexies,
with the needle I am using and my thimble in a small bag--
Why the buttons--
I use them for circles--like the sad face for yesterdays Inchy!!!
Everything fits nicely in this little tote pouch--
and I can grab it and take it anywhere to sew the Inchies!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and I did do some hand piecing this week--
Finished up 2 blocks--

and now here is the 6 blocks that I have gotten stitched so far--
Can you guess which one is my favorite?????

Just 3 more blocks to go--
and I got the fabric pressed for the next two that we have patterns for--
will get those cut out--probably tomorrow--
cause today I plan to do something different this afternoon---????????????

TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU LOVE YOURSELF TODAY--
LUV, DI

6 comments:

Carol said...

HUGS to you, Di...I was hoping you would hear from FL quickly so you could get moved down there again. Saying prayers that it will happen soon.

I'm sorry to hear about Anne's poor kitty. I hope it's all right.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Is the sunny yellow on your favorite? And I hope you get moved back down her too! Hugs!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I like the kitty block! And I am stealing your button idea - maybe I can get perfect circles, too :)
Glad Max is ok.
Hugs!

Carol said...

Yay, glad Anne found Max!!!! :-D

Cheryll said...

I love to see your INCHY stitcheries.
Keep showing them... xox

Kate said...

Hopefully you'll hear something from Florida soon and get back to regular dinners with the kids. Glad that Anne found Max, hopefully the cold didn't hurt either of them too badly.