document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, June 20, 2019

SUNDAY'S POST ON--

MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY-

THURSDAY--
yea--maybe I can do it now---
before we get into the Inchy's--
I want to show you where I am on the  'word play'
for July--
Plus a bit more has been done--(then unstitched and restarted!!!!)
A crab that was giving me a hard time!!!  But he is so cute!
am down to the fishes now!!

So now where did leave off in the 'story of my life' according to the Inchy's???

Last Thursday--
(oh dear don't tell--Di--but that was a week ago!!)
Rainy day here--(as today has been also!!)
I did spend part of the day pricing some rummage sale items for this week end's sale--!!

Friday--
was one of those --
up and down days--
felt good when I first got up--
then didn't--
but rallied after lunch to walk over to the yarn shop--
was at a turning point in the new shawl and had no idea how to continue with the pattern--
then it was down again--cause Sue just told me I had to go online to see how to do the next
couple stitches to make the fringe!!!  that made me sad--what happened to the 'days' when
others showed us how to do things--now it's--go to the internet and u-tube!!!
but while there an ole yarn friend came in--Sharon--we used to knit together there on Friday afternoon's so we are planning on doing that once again--so the day went back up--
and I was able to find the u-tube videos I needed and eventually figured out how to do the fringe!!
so the day did end on a 'high' note!!

Saturday--
was the 'cardboard boat races'  remember those from when I lived here before???
And yes--they had a big yellow duck boat in the race--
and after I got home--I realized I could see him from the window--
Here is the photo I took on the photo shoot walk--
Who is this tall tall man????
there is many more photos--I will be posting those on the Di's workbasket site--

Sunday--
was--
or I mean would of been--
lil sister's birthday--
she would of been only '65'--

Monday--
was another interesting day--
What do you mean--NO--
well--
No-- blood work done at the dr office for my appointment later in the week--
No-- trip to Walmart to walk--
No-- Cracked Wheat Bread at the bakery-
No--right sized needles in the brand I wanted at the yarn shop--
Like I said it was just a day of  'No's"!!!

Tuesday--
was lovely day--
of the --
Rose--
but first Anne came and after visiting for awhile--
she ran me to the dr office for the blood work--
then we went to Walmart for a couple things and then out to lunch--
later I did walk back up the bakery for my loaf of bread--
and seen alot of beautiful roses--




I think that about catches us up for now--
do take the time to enjoy where you are now--each day--!

LUV, DI




10 comments:

Cheryll said...

You've certainly had an up & down week. Look on the bright side... you get to blog & friends can come by to visit... xox

Carol said...

Di, I've been thinking about you so I'm glad you posted an update. Your week sure has been /\/\/\ !!!

Lovely roses! and what fun the cardboard boat races are! Thanks for the tour of where you live.

Keep smiling and knitting/sewing/whatever makes you happy.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It does seem like we have those ups and downs! Glad you were finally able to get out and get things done. Love the stitching and all the cute nautical things! Enjoy your evening. I'm sending YOU a HUG!!!

Maria said...

Even with your up/down week you managed keeping up with your inchies...

Julierose said...

Your inchies are so cute--love this idea hugs, Julierose P.S. especially liking that "rose";)))

Linda in Calif. said...

Hey There Di! So nice to get back from Colorado and read your blog. I love the rain hexie and you are doing great on your July words. Enjoy your ups and ignore those down times - as you know, they will be up again. :-)

sunny said...

You continue to amaze me with the creativity of your inchies. Well done, my friend. We need some downs in our life to fully appreciate the ups. Here's hoping for plenty of ups in the days to come.

Kate said...

Seems like a very up and down week. Hopefully this week will be better. It's raining here today. I'm planning on just hanging out in the sewing room all day.

Sandy said...

July is coming right along. I love the colors you have chosen. That third rose is amazing with the speckled coloring.

Karen said...

I really like all the word play designs so, of course, I like your July cross stitch piece. Does it make you think of Florida?