document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

IT'S WEDNESDAY--

AND  pretty much the end of the month--
yep--another month in the year of 2019 has gone and flown the 'coop'!!

We left off on Oct 23--
so for Oct--24th Thursday--
Inchy is--
I had my first meeting with my new RN--Cristi--
I like her--she sits and listens to me--
and she worked hard helping me find a pharmacy that would special order--
my two blood pressure meds--9new companies have come with the same ones--
only they use different 'fillers' and those fillers cause me terrible stomach cramps--)
so need certain ones --and she did find a pharmacy that was willing to work with me
and get the correct ones in and will do that every 3 months for me--and they delivery!!

Friday Oct 25th--
was not a great day for me--
I had eaten some of that '0' orki's yogurt--
made with Stevia--and had forgotten that Stevia and I don't get along--
so was in terrible cramps all day--
And my son had invited me to go out to eat--
and I couldn't go--soo--booooo!!!!

Saturday--Oct 26th--
this was my inchy--
I realized that I had been here for 44 days at this point--about 6 weeks-
and that I have laughed more in those 44 days than in the last 4 years--
really--and most of that goes to my new friends in the lunch room--!!

Sunday-Oct 27th
after lunch I walked downtown to the thrift store--
and did a wee bit of shopping--
and one of the things I bought was another basket--
have I ever told you how much I love baskets???
here is the photo and of the other couple things I got--

Oct 28th Monday--
A friend called and came and picked me up--
Carolyn, and off we went to shop--
again another thrift shop--
and another basket--
and then we stopped at JoAnn fabrics--
and there I found a treasure too--
so that was my inchy--
I got 2 large flower canvas painting for $6 each--
have a couple ideas how I want to display these--
but so far--they are still sitting here!!!!

Oct 29th, Tuesday--
was this one--
which stands for--
Hot and Humid--
they say that this Oct has been the hottest on record for Florida !!
(but I love it--just don't tell anyone--cause people will think I am 'nuts'!!)
This catches up the Inchy--

EVERYBODY STAY SAFE THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS AND DON'T LET THE TRICK OR TREATERS GET YOU!!
LUV, DI

6 comments:

Carol said...

I am so happy to "see" you LAUGHING, Di! That is wonderful!!! :-)

Lovely treasures you are finding!

Enjoy! HUGS!

Cheryll said...

Great progress on your inchy collection.
Happy Halloween to you too... xox

Maria said...

So good you are so mush happier in your new home..
Great week of inchies...
Happy Halloween ....πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I much prefer hot and humid over the weather in other parts of the country! Love the basket you bought and your Inchies! Happy Halloween!

Kate said...

Sounds like the move back has been really good for you. Did you catch the race yesterday?

Linda in Arkansas said...

I love those rose pictures you bought. They are so elegant. Great find!