document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

IT WAS CHRISTMAS--

 here today--
look
see I told you---
got '2' gifts in the mail today from friends--
the first one from NY--
and is a lovely music box--
I do not have a music box of any kind and haven't had one in years and years--
so this is a delightful gift--

And in the big box--
all kinds of fun things--
(remember I am still a kid at heart!!)
First up was lots of packages of fabric--
and yes there is '3' layer cakes there-
that top one has some nice teals in it--
and that bottom one has some nice rose prints--
and yes--I am still in love with roses!!
and one is gonna be the perfect colors for one of the bom's I am thinking of doing!!
and yes-
there is one with mice--and yes--remember I am that 'crazy' lady who likes mice!!!
but I mean how cute is this print --mice with daisy's????
and the Christmas fabrics--
a great addition to my Christmas fabrics--
which I have kept out this year--
really want to make something Christmasy during the year--
any one have any ideas and want to join me???
Oh my --even some Chocolate--
I am ready for some right now!!!
and a mouse Christmas ornament with a string of popcorn,
a bunny, and a cat--
if you have mice--you have to have a cat in the  house too!!!
and look who will be keeping the rabbit company--
my little yellow ducky--
and that carrot in the rabbit's mouth--is a tape measure--
as it the yellow ducky!!!
and I love this snowman tray--that is a leather handle at the top--
so sweet and of course my favorite word--Believe in metal on the front--
I won't want to put this away at the end of January when I put away my snowmen--

so --
I was truly spoiled again today by 2 very special friends--thank you both!!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK--
LUV, DI

6 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

Wow! Some really cool fabrics and lovely gifts. I do love the mice and daises. How nice that you keep your snowmen out for January. That's a really good idea.

Maria said...

WOW! such a great lot of gifts , lucky you..

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You have at least two very nice friends with great gift giving skills!
xx, Carol

Raewyn said...

Oh wow - what lovely gifts! I see that both will give you Hours of pleasure!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Lovely treasures! The mice and daisies fabric is so cute.

Kate said...

How fun to spread out Christmas a bit. It's nice to have friends that "get you".