document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

OMG

Oh my gosh--
I actually got my --OMG challenge finished for January--
my challenge was to finish the hand  piecing project from last year--
and get it basted ready to hand quilt--
and here it is--in all it's glory--
Now to decide on next month's challenge piece???????????????

and I also got this project
sewed into a top and it is now basted and ready to hand quilt--

and I am all ready for this project to start on Feb 1st--
even that stinky coating is all painted on and it's dry--
now to just heat set it when I have the iron on later--
(I did change the color of the last block--from yellow
to blue--and I figured with Z as that letter--
it needed zebra stripes--so mine it a bit different--
what can I say--I just like to live dangerously sometimes--
and go my own way!!!!

And I have been working steady on a couple other projects that are in the workbasket--
maybe I will have one or two finishes more before the end of January--
there is still 2 1/2 days left!!!!!!

HAVE A PLAYDATE WITH SOMEONE THIS WEEK-
LUV, DI

9 comments:

Deb A said...

Wow! Great job on meeting your goal and looks like you went above and beyond with a couple of other projects. Is hand quilting on tap for February?

Linda in Calif. said...

Your quilt is just so pretty. Hand quilting it will really make it special. Good job!

Cheryll said...

Great achievements this month...xox

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Yay! Well done meeting your OMG goal. hand pieced?!? Wow, just wow! It's a beauty.

DawnyK said...

Oh, such lovely work! Congratulations on meeting your OMG!

Maria said...

Well done on getting your OMG challenge done and also getting others ready to HAND QUILT....

Marly said...

Congratulations on finishing your hand-piecing stars this month.

Kate said...

Congrats on meeting your one monthly goal! You've been moving right along on multiple fronts.

Patty said...

Love your quilt top! Looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.