document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, January 31, 2020

TWO MORE--

I have 2 more full finishes for January--

Last years Crabapple hill stitch along of embroidery for the month of February
is all done--
though I am not sure I am 'wild' about the binding--
but it's done so we will let it be!!!

and now tomorrow starts this year embroider along--
and we are all ready to get  started--

And I got this Mug Mat for February finished--
this pattern is from Shabby Fabrics and the kits and / or pattern--
(the pattern is free and a download)
I had my own wool so just did the download and did order the special Dazzle
thread for the edging--
and this stitch was a new one to me--
and this photo does not do this piece 'justice'--
it is really pretty!!
I have the January one ready for the hand stitching on it--
do want to order the 2 special threads for it--

Does anyone know a good source for ordering  wool--??

so --in a few hours it will be February--
are you ready for it???

LOVE SOME ME TIME OVER THE WEEK END--
LUV, DI

7 comments:

Cheryll said...

And it’s already for Valentine’s Day... nice work...xox

Julierose said...

Oh how great, you have all the coloring done for your embroidery..I have mine traced but that's as far as I've gotten, hugs, Julierose

Karen said...

You are getting a lot done, Di. You have settled into Florida life and making good use of your leisure time.

moosecraft said...

That's a cute mat for Valentine's Day! Nice stitching!
For wool, there is Searsport Rug Hooking (which is in FL), and the other favorite of mine is Winterberry Cabin. Winterberry has a lot of nice hand dyed woolens... :-) Keep calm and stitch on!

Maria said...

Good to have finished your embroidery from last year before starting the new one..
The mug rug nearly ready for Valentine's Day...

Kate said...

Both projects turned out beautifully! Have fun with this year's embroidery project.

Val said...

I thought I had already commented but evidently I didn't. Love to see that you are still blogging. Love your projects. I hope to get it to some challenges soon. I have been away for a while but glad to be back